FY-19 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

Guest McMustang6330
1 hour ago, OSC_FISH! said:

Can someone post here if it comes out first? I’m operating solely off my phone right now... :/

I will throw them up here if I see them before the NAVADMIN hits NPC.  Keep in mind, I went through the pain/anxiety/excitement/disappointment/relief of spamming the F5 key years ago, so I may not be first to it.  Those of you crushing F5 will most likely see them first.

2 minutes ago, ADCS*VFA said:

Just for my own knowledge, what is C2OIX?  Is this the enchanted forest for message traffic before it is released?  Have you seen anything hit C2OIX yet?

That's exactly what it is!  haha.  C2OIX is where it is released from.  Someone at NPC will have to take the text file and post it in the NAVADMIN section.

Guest McMustang6330
20 minutes ago, ADCS*VFA said:

Just for my own knowledge, what is C2OIX?  Is this the enchanted forest for message traffic before it is released?  Have you seen anything hit C2OIX yet?

Communications Official Information Exchange (C2OIX).  Unfortunately, years ago I had some not-so-reliable IT's who rarely imported messages into Outlook, so I went to the source and requested access to my UIC's.  Anyone can do it, to my knowledge, for their own UIC's.  It gives you access to all messages intended for your PLAD, as well as all public messages (ALCOM, NAVADMIN, ALNAV, etc) before they get to either NPC's webpage or your commands outlook folders, thereby removing an additional human element which just adds delays.  Below is a link if you want to request access:

https://www.oix.navy.mil

And no, the LDO/CWO message has not hit OIX yet.  I'd guess later this week, the 28th or 1st.

Guest ADCS*VFA

I don't know how accurate this is but scuttlebutt rumor is that there is delay somewhere at NPC and results may take another 2 weeks. Hope this isn't true.

Guest Sbreakall
26 minutes ago, ADCS*VFA said:

I don't know how accurate this is but scuttlebutt rumor is that there is delay somewhere at NPC and results may take another 2 weeks. Hope this isn't true.

Haha I heard a rumor that they didn't like any candidates and there are no results to release

51 minutes ago, ADCS*VFA said:

Bruce stop spreading rumors 

Guest STSC-CWO

I’m an STSC who applied for the first ever 728X/Acoustic Warrant. What makes it so hard waiting is that we have no historical numbers and no idea who and how many applied because there was literally 1 month from message to package submission deadline. 

Guest EM1(SS)
2 hours ago, ADCS*VFA said:

There is a special circle in hell for this kind of evil.

52 minutes ago, EM1(SS) said:

There is a special circle in hell for this kind of evil.

As EM1(SS) traversed the seas in search of LDO/CWO scuttlebutt, he became convinced, after entering the Burmuda Triangle, that those trying for the Enlisted to Officer program had been sent to a special circle in hell.

Little did EM1(SS) know, that he had just entered the TWILIGHT ZONE (ZONE, ZONE, ECHO, ECHO, ECHO)

:ph34r:

(That's my nautical version of the Twilight Zone)

:rolleyes:

Guest EM1(SS)
1 minute ago, Tony said:

As EM1(SS) traversed the seas in search of LDO/CWO scuttlebutt, he became convinced, after entering the Burmuda Triangle, that those trying for the Enlisted to Officer program had been sent to a special circle in hell.

Little did EM1(SS) know, that he had just entered the TWILIGHT ZONE (ZONE, ZONE, ECHO, ECHO, ECHO)

Submitted for your approval...

If you read it in the narrator's voice, that actually works pretty well.

Guest KingATC
16 minutes ago, Tony said:

I guess more people have joined the misery. Im so happy its not just me!! 😂