FY-19 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

Well at the very least the results should be out within the next 2 days. I think if we look at it like that it’ll make it seem as if it’s not so far out.......... psh nah, who am I kidding 🤷🏽‍♂️

Guest OSC_FISH!
21 minutes ago, ADCS*VFA said:

I think there is a spy on this forum who knows the exact date and time. S/he is probably laughing hysterically.

Oh absolutelyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

25 minutes ago, ADCS*VFA said:

I think there is a spy on this forum who knows the exact date and time. S/he is probably laughing hysterically.

Facts! 

Guest McMustang6330
14 hours ago, Mustang6235 said:

I see what you’re saying. I agree, I think the NAVADMIN beats BOL

I found out off of the NAVADMIN, but didn't believe it until I verified the coveted "S"elected status on BOL.  Both of these were updated (near simultaneously) before my chain of command had any clue that the results were out.

And, for those wondering, there is nothing new in OIX as of 0632 EST.

Guest ADCS*VFA

Do you ever review the application you submitted and start to doubt yourself, doubt that you have a chance?  Yeah that is happening as I type. 

Guest McMustang6330
4 minutes ago, ADCS*VFA said:

Do you ever review the application you submitted and start to doubt yourself, doubt that you have a chance?  Yeah that is happening as I type. 

I am assuming you applied for 733X?  If so, and you'd  like me to scrub through your application, I would be more than happy to.  Send me a message and ill give you my email address on the side.  I can help confirm your concerns, if you'd like, or perhaps put them to rest!

Guest atypicalET
3 minutes ago, ADCS*VFA said:

Yeah, I am a prior nuke and among other things a bit OCD. I have reviewed my package at least 50 times since submission. It never looks better, that's for sure.

20 minutes ago, ADCS*VFA said:

Haha I thought I was the only one. I did it as recent as of last week.

Guest ADCS*VFA

Crazy, because you start to think that "hey I know I didn't make it, but I just want to know so I can move on with my life until next time". 

1 minute ago, ADCS*VFA said:

Crazy, because you start to think that "hey I know I didn't make it, but I just want to know so I can move on with my life until next time". 

I am ready to move on from this chapter whether selected or not. I need to be able find something else to focus on.

Guest ADCS*VFA

This is more nerve wrecking than the CPO results.  At least with getting selected for CPO you find out in Aug and put the uniform on in September.  With this, OMG, you apply OCT.1st and can potentially put it on Sept 30th two years later. Lol!

Guest OSC_FISH!
5 minutes ago, ADCS*VFA said:

This is more nerve wrecking than the CPO results.  At least with getting selected for CPO you find out in Aug and put the uniform on in September.  With this, OMG, you apply OCT.1st and can potentially put it on Sept 30th two years later. Lol!

I was very confident with those results for some reason... Now it’s like ehhhhhhhh...

I’ve reread the precepts over and over, my evaluations over and over, convening letter over and over, member ships list, in-service procurement slide, old results, etc etc etc! If I had my pig here with me in Bahrain, I would be reading it over and over like I do when I’m in Mayport... 

I just wanna know if I made the cut so I can quit growing these dang grey hairs by the hour!

Guest osiris0107

I'm about to get off from work in about an hour and will be away from the ability to check my bol. I'll just check in here from time to time tonight to see what's up. If you guys say something showed up in your BOL I might just drive the 45 mins back just to check.

On a side note maybe I'll take that sabbatical that they're offering and take my "Golden Ticket" have a 6 month vacay and come back and try it again lol.

Guest McMustang6330
9 minutes ago, osiris0107 said:

I'm about to get off from work in about an hour and will be away from the ability to check my bol. I'll just check in here from time to time tonight to see what's up. If you guys say something showed up in your BOL I might just drive the 45 mins back just to check.

On a side note maybe I'll take that sabbatical that they're offering and take my "Golden Ticket" have a 6 month vacay and come back and try it again lol.

Do you not have CAC reader capability on your personal laptop/computer? 

41 minutes ago, ADCS*VFA said:

It’s a bit bittersweet... After religiously checking every day for 2 weeks, I’m not too sure what I’ll do with my time when we finally get the results. It’s my husbands first time submitting and I have to say, this waiting game is insane.

Best of luck to everyone!

Guest Mustang6235
14 minutes ago, osiris0107 said:

You won’t need BOL...

Guest osiris0107
3 minutes ago, Mustang6235 said:

You won’t need BOL...

I'll need it to check my status if that updates before the NAVADMIN is released won't I?

Guest Mustang6235

The last three years BOL has updated AFTER the NAVADMIN release. I’ve followed this board for three years, and have yet to see someone post they received BOL results before the public release. 

Guest McMustang6330
1 minute ago, osiris0107 said:

I'll need it to check my status if that updates before the NAVADMIN is released won't I?

They are near simultaneous, but the NAVADMIN is generally available first.

Guest EM1(SS)
1 minute ago, osiris0107 said:

The last two years it has been posted here from by someone who got it through OIX  or general message traffic before BOL was updated