FY-19 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

Guest LDO_Hopeful88
15 hours ago, Mustang6235 said:

BOL should’ve given you the status of your package with the appropriate code. It updated weekly, but mine only showed for a short amount of time, so it’s possible to miss the code update. 

Yeah. I wasn't sure so I went ahead and emailed them because it was around November and I hadn't saw anything. Once he called and told me it was good I didn't worry as much.

Guest LDO_Hopeful88
17 hours ago, Sbreakall said:

Ok, am I looking in the wrong place in BOL? Where in BOL is your status showing up? PERS always told me my status won't show online cause I'm a reservist. They confirmed my package was received and submitted to the board. I've never had any indication online that I've even submitted a package.

Well my BOL doesn't have anything. I just did the NPC tracking thing through their customer service page and could see they received my package and eval. It doesn't tell you if there are issues though - only if they received it. Did you look in BOL between November and December at all? Right after the guy called me, an A did show in BOL, but it went away by the end of DEC.

Guest Sbreakall
13 minutes ago, LDO_Hopeful88 said:

Well my BOL doesn't have anything. I just did the NPC tracking thing through their customer service page and could see they received my package and eval. It doesn't tell you if there are issues though - only if they received it. Did you look in BOL between November and December at all? Right after the guy called me, an A did show in BOL, but it went away by the end of DEC.

Ok that makes sense. My login for NPC has never worked and they can't figure out why. I've never shown anything in BOL at all. I just call and verify they have my stuff every time I submit something. 

I feel completely useless at work....I am on NPC watching it like it's CNN but I am now a subject matter expert on NAVADMIN 042/18 Changes to First-Term Assignment Policy and Incentive Programs 

Guest Sbreakall
1 hour ago, OSC_FISH! said:

I was hoping it would be out once I landed in Bahrain... Oh well... Wishful thinking 

Ha, I literally just left bahrain... was hoping it would be out now that I'm landing in San Diego

Guest KingATC
Just now, FireNozzle said:

Captain Promossions are out so the next hope results are next

Lmao, You beat me to it. My F5 was not strong enough.

Since the NAVADMIN says selected member have 10 days to decline and then they’ll be viewed for enlisted advancement boards. Calendar math: the FTS E-9 board convenes March 5th minus 10 calendar days could be tomorrow? What do you guys and gals think?

Guest Tarheel PR
6 minutes ago, OSC_M said:

Since the NAVADMIN says selected member have 10 days to decline and then they’ll be viewed for enlisted advancement boards. Calendar math: the FTS E-9 board convenes March 5th minus 10 calendar days could be tomorrow? What do you guys and gals think?

I guess it’s possible. Hell I hope so...I’ve been up since 02:30 thinking about it hahahahaha.

Guest OSC_FISH!
16 minutes ago, Tarheel PR said:

I guess it’s possible. Hell I hope so...I’ve been up since 02:30 thinking about it hahahahaha.

I’m still on MERIKA time, so I’m up!! It’s 0215 here

Guest EM1(SS)
On 2/21/2018 at 8:19 PM, AOC718 said:

Money is still on Thursday March 1st. Last couple of years the results dropped on the last week of February on Thursday. But anxiously waiting and hoping for sooner ! It’s close either way good luck to everyone 

Not sure what your looking at, but I'm seeing Wednesday, Thursday, Wednesday for the last three years