FY-19 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

Guest Tarheel PR
11 minutes ago, EM1(SS) said:

I'm not putting any faith in projected dates.  After the Master Chief list last year, I'm pretty sure that anyone who is privy to that kind of info is going to be keeping pretty quiet.

I know I would hahahahaha....

Guest Mustang6235

Two years ago, a chief got on here and announced the exact day and time of the NAVADMIN release. He knew about two days prior. So it’s possible there are members here “in the know.”

Guest Tarheel PR
2 hours ago, Mustang6235 said:

Two years ago, a chief got on here and announced the exact day and time of the NAVADMIN release. He knew about two days prior. So it’s possible there are members here “in the know.”

Good to know, thanks!

Guest Tarheel PR
42 minutes ago, OSC_FISH! said:

I’m sticking with tomorrow until tomorrow is gone and no names have been released... 

Hahaha, I suppose I’ll do the same...

Guest KingATC
4 minutes ago, GMFCC said:

I’ll believe it’s today when I see it. The promotion message for captain generally comes out before our results, and a Tuesday is just a weird day. I’ve got my money on next Thursday. 

I agree. Its to early in my opinion.

Guest Tarheel PR
1 hour ago, ADCS*VFA said:

The anxiousness from this whole process makes my stomach hurt! My brain can't concentrate on anything else. OMG!

No joke! My guts are jacked up hahahah...They just need to release them.

Guest AMCSTack

I was feeling pretty good until I logged on here today lol.   I hope it is today!  I will start to get nervous once the package status disappears from BOL.  Good luck y'all!

Guest KingATC
2 minutes ago, ADCS*VFA said:

I keep hearing today. A lot of people calling asking did I find out. Hope that's a sign.

I hope they are released today. Although if it were, they would be out by now.

3 minutes ago, KingATC said:

I hope they are released today. Although if it were, they would be out by now.

Not necessarily. Looking at the DTGs of previous year messages, some have come at a much later zulu time.

Guest KingATC
1 minute ago, ET1EXWIWSW said:

Not necessarily. Looking at the DTGs of previous year messages, some have come at a much later zulu time.

If thats the case, let the "refresh" button pressing games begin.

Guest Sbreakall

Any reserve applicants here? Since the beginning of this process PERS has told me that reservists status won't show in NPC. I was in the Middle East so I never really worried about it. Now that it's time for results, they are still telling me that reservists can't check NPC for status/results. Any reservists gotten any better ordifferent info on this?

Guest KingATC
4 minutes ago, OSC_FISH! said:

I’m almost ready to say I got some bad info last week... LOL... IM TIRED OF REFRESHING MY SCREEN TODAY!

Yeah man, I think is a bit early in the week. Hope im wrong though. Regardless, im refreshing continuously. Lol

Guest KingATC
1 minute ago, OSC_FISH! said:

For some reason, I’m still feeling sometime this week... Sorry I got everybody rowld up today!! 

Lmao, It doesnt matter. If you would have not said anything, 90% of this forum is still hitting F5. No worries!