FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest ABGrape

Making 25 out of 109 ABF1's Hoping to be in there this year. 3rd time up this year with just shy of 15 years in.  Best of luck brothers and sisters !!  Has anyone submitted there CPO 365 Phase 1 qualification Card to the Board ? My CMC suggested that so I did .00q

Guest PR1de
3 hours ago, Vape83 said:

No doubt! And a pre congratulations to you. That is an amazing achievement! Small steps and always prepare! 

Most definitely....thank you. If don't make it this year or the next, the only board that I'll be concerned with is the Board of Executives for my next career. 

Guest NavyChic

I fell asleep early,tossed and turned, and woke up at midnight now it's almost 0200 and I still can't sleep. Going to get up soon and do PT before heading to work. My nerves are getting the best of me. 

I'm excited, anxious, and nervous all at the same time.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! I can't wait to check back and see who received their S !!

I will check in to let you all know if I get another N or the coveted S!

Guest PR1de

Making 23 out of 136 PR1's. That's one more than last year, and may be the one that I need. I guess the only thing left to do is to make my own honey-do list....just to stay busy. It's 1552 in Japan, so about 8 hours or so to go. I can get a lot done in that time. Excited to hear everyone's good news in the morning. Sleep well Brothers and Sisters!!

Guest ¡Viva!
4 hours ago, ABGrape said:

Making 25 out of 109 ABF1's Hoping to be in there this year. 3rd time up this year with just shy of 15 years in.  Best of luck brothers and sisters !!  Has anyone submitted there CPO 365 Phase 1 qualification Card to the Board ? My CMC suggested that so I did .00q

It was in my eval that I completed my CPO 365 PQS.  My MC detailer said if I have one submit it, but it would be fine if not.  I did not submit mine.  Everytime I talked to my MC LCPO, he always ask me how many pages I turned into the board.  I always say nine plus the cover page.  Before he answers, he gives a frown and a very long pause.  I have not asked him why, but we'll see today.

Guest ETC(EXW/SW)

tick tock.....  for those of you waiting, I wish you all good luck!  Please share your results, and if you are in Jacksonville I hope to see you this afternoon!

Guest SeaDog

Yeah. Up at 4am. My nerves can't take much more I swear. Normally I don't get nervous about anything but this time around is different. It's my last chance (by my choice not staying two more years) and BMC is 50% this time around so if I don't make it obviously it wasn't meant to be. Hoping I pick up though. GOOD LUCK TODAY EVERYONE!!

Guest navyordie123

It's 438 here in Cali and I have been tossing and turning for about 30 minutes now. Been having the good thoughts and bad thoughts. Don't have to be in til 930 today so hoping for a phone call before I get to work but we will see what happens. If I make it then awesome but if not then just go back to work. Good luck to all and may our day be filled with the "S"!!!

Guest Samdubs1

Wishing everyone has the results they wanted. I will not wish you luck, as someone stated earlier luck has nothing to do with being selected.

Guest IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW)

Good morning everyone!  I took yesterday off to calm my nerves, get a haircut, and take my daughter to her first day of kindergarten.  I had about 14 dreams that I made it last night, woke up every 15 minutes, and have a resting heart rate of 180 BPM. 

Today's the day!  Good luck to all my brothers and sisters on here...you guys have made this wait as enjoyable as it could be. 

Guest Twidget Chief

Good morning! 

For those that get the N, keep doing what you're doing.  

For those of you that get the S, you only get to do this once, make the most of it.  

Excited for you all! 

Guest SeaBeeDoc
5 minutes ago, IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW) said:

Good morning everyone!  I took yesterday off to calm my nerves, get a haircut, and take my daughter to her first day of kindergarten.  I had about 14 dreams that I made it last night, woke up every 15 minutes, and have a resting heart rate of 180 BPM. 

Today's the day!  Good luck to all my brothers and sisters on here...you guys have made this wait as enjoyable as it could be. 

Glad to know I not the only one having those dreams!

Guest HawkISback

Good morning everyone from the boonies.  I couldn't live here all the time.  Never having wifi or cell signal.  Had to go into town to get signal.  I had a dream got call from my force commander saying I got promoted.  Lol or was it nightmare?  Probably not a good sign, good luck everyone today.  I hope we all see the mythical "S". I just hope my CMC doesn't not tell me, he texts me for random stuff anyway do a guy a solid and let me know asap.  

Guest navyordie123
11 minutes ago, SeaBeeDoc said:

Glad to know I not the only one having those dreams!

I have had about every possible thought that one could have this time of year from different ways to being told yes or now then also different ways that I would tell people yes or no. It has been a rollercoaster ride

Guest SouthernSailor

Morning y'all. I hope everyone gets the coveted "S" that we've all been craving.  May our day be filled with tears of joy... and good news!!

Guest NavyPride34

So we were just told to be in a conference room at 1300, so I'll have to wait an extra two hours from when the Triad get the results!  I think they are trying to get my anxiety as high as they possibly can.  :blink: