FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest sk32004toLSC
1 minute ago, HawkISback said:

ITC(SEL).  Thanks everyone for hanging with me on here.  If I can be selected anyone can, hang tough and keep fighting!

Congrats!!!

Guest IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW)

ITC(SEL).  Thanks everyone for hanging with me on here.  If I can be selected anyone can, hang tough and keep fighting!

Congratulations Hawk!

Wow, I glad you got it!!!

3 minutes ago, WJ77 said:

I hear that the triads are having a hard time accessing the site. If you can stop trying for BOL, you can't see it till Friday! =-)

Correct, stop pounding BOL AND THIS FORUM. Only Triad has access to the copy and it will make it difficult if they can't view it because everyone is pounding refresh. 

Guest ISC(Sel)
8 minutes ago, HawkISback said:

Congrats!!

4 minutes ago, Tony said:

Correct, stop pounding BOL AND THIS FORUM. Only Triad has access to the copy and it will make it difficult if they can't view it because everyone is pounding refresh. 

Holy cow people are listening, thanks! BBb)

Guest Riverine Rat
7 minutes ago, HawkISback said:

congrats

Guest SouthernSailor
7 minutes ago, HawkISback said:

Congrats!!

For Selectee wives, I see @KnockoutTrish is onboard, please hit her up. She has the scoop on many things, and is a sweetheart who has also helped those in need in the past on this forum. She can help you out with many questions.

Guest laurar06
12 minutes ago, HawkISback said:

Hooray! Congrats!

Guest OS1(SW/EXW)
38 minutes ago, SWSeabee said:

SWC (sel)!

I'm shaking!

BOOM!

First of the clan here to get the coveted "S"!

Congratulations!

Guest Dhowell

Congratulations to everyone that got the "S"!

(N) RP1 4 Life! For those like me that did not make it. Don't give up. It doesn't mean you aren't deserving of it. Its a numbers game. Keep taking care of Sailors. Don't allow this to hold you down or back.