FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest JayTheMA

My BOL is saying "This page can't be displayed" on both Advancements/Selection Boards, as well as CO/CO/CMC Advancements/Selection Board Verification. 

Just now, JayTheMA said:

My BOL is saying "This page can't be displayed" on both Advancements/Selection Boards, as well as CO/CO/CMC Advancements/Selection Board Verification. 

Maybe everyone making the mistake of thinking they will see the results. REsults are for Triad only right now. 

As a reminder, pounding on refresh is not going to do any good. The results have been released to TRIAD. As people make it, they will post.

The result in BOL and public release will come out at 8AM tomorrow.

I hear that the triads are having a hard time accessing the site. If you can stop trying for BOL, you can't see it till Friday! =-)

Guest HawkISback

ITC(SEL).  Thanks everyone for hanging with me on here.  If I can be selected anyone can, hang tough and keep fighting!