FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest PSjg78
10 minutes ago, NavySAR said:

The numbers above the video for the countdown aren't showing for me Tony - any ideas?

Me either and im on NMCI network.. let me try my phone

Guest NavySAR
1 minute ago, SeaDog said:

Went to lunch my wife yesterday. This was my fortune. Hoping it comes true! Maybe it's an omen!

IMG_0904.JPG

Lol, I got one yesterday that says "Stay calm through chaos"..

Guest Navyspook
Just now, PSjg78 said:

Me either and im on NMCI network.. let me try my phone

Well there is your first issue. You are using NMCI.

Guest AGatSEA

So this is my 9th time up. Made second on my third try. Made first on my third try. 3x3=9. The logic is sound isn't it?

8 minutes ago, Tony said:

Yes, they very well could be blocking javascript for security reasons. But that is a guess.

Lol, speaking of security alerts. My server is giving me all kinds of warnings because of all the chatter, pms, bandwidth going on with the forum. Maybe it's picking up on the stress. Do some yoga stuff, balance your ying and yang and throw in a pinch of "breath in breath out" but in a relaxed mode, and see if my server firewall chills out some.
:sxmas_100-138:

Guest PR1de
1 hour ago, loudcity said:

By the way. Since we know the results come out tomorrow who will be the first person you will call to tell them the news?

My wife.... without skipping a beat. She is the only person throughout my 17 1/2 years that's has pushed me harder than I have pushed myself. Every time I have been up and fell, she kept whispering in my ear that it is going to be ok. She is a strong and praying woman and I know that she prays over me. Not just to finally be told "Yes", but to be thankful for the Blessings that we do have. I remember when I was on the brink of PTS in 2010, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out where to begin if I had to go home and support a wife plus two children. She is the one that said that it didn't matter and God will provided for us and already had a plan. Here it is some years later with more setbacks....for lack of better terms, of continually being passed over; she's still the same rock. If it weren't for her, I would have given up before the fight even started. Sorry about the long post. I just thought that I would say a word or two, but the more I thought about how good she has been to and for me, the more my fingers kept moving. I hope everyone has a great day. Prayerfully, I hope to see a lot of " I made it" post Thursday night when I log on and I will get chance to post the same on Friday morning....I'm in Japan. Peace

Guest PSjg78
2 minutes ago, Tony said:

Lol, speaking of security alerts. My server is giving me all kinds of warnings because of all the chatter, pms, bandwidth going on with the forum. Maybe it's picking up on the stress. Do some yoga stuff, balance your ying and yang and throw in a pinch of "breath in breath out" but in a relaxed mode, and see if my server firewall chills out some.
:sxmas_100-138:

Im just diffusing some Stress Away and applying tons of essential oils to keep my energy in check haha

Guest SouthernSailor
34 minutes ago, PR1de said:

My wife.... without skipping a beat. She is the only person throughout my 17 1/2 years that's has pushed me harder than I have pushed myself. Every time I have been up and fell, she kept whispering in my ear that it is going to be ok. She is a strong and praying woman and I know that she prays over me. Not just to finally be told "Yes", but to be thankful for the Blessings that we do have. I remember when I was on the brink of PTS in 2010, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out where to begin if I had to go home and support a wife plus two children. She is the one that said that it didn't matter and God will provided for us and already had a plan. Here it is some years later with more setbacks....for lack of better terms, of continually being passed over; she's still the same rock. If it weren't for her, I would have given up before the fight even started. Sorry about the long post. I just thought that I would say a word or two, but the more I thought about how good she has been to and for me, the more my fingers kept moving. I hope everyone has a great day. Prayerfully, I hope to see a lot of " I made it" post Thursday night when I log on and I will get chance to post the same on Friday morning....I'm in Japan. Peace

Amen.... couldn't have said it better myself...

Guest marcezj10

I am pretty sure that this question has been answered, but when the triad is notified of the results does our bol update too.  Or do we have to wait till Friday.  I am on transfer leave and trying to figure out if I get my S or N when I need to check in.  

Guest PR1de
1 minute ago, marcezj10 said:

I am pretty sure that this question has been answered, but when the triad is notified of the results does our bol update too.  Or do we have to wait till Friday.  I am on transfer leave and trying to figure out if I get my S or N when I need to check in.  

I believe that BOL is updated when the NAVADMIN message of Selectees comes out. 

Guest SouthernSailor
6 minutes ago, PR1de said:

This is generally correct... timeline said 800AM EST on Friday for all hands release...should include BOL as well.

Guest marcezj10
1 minute ago, PR1de said:

Ok thanks just worrying, I am just driving myself crazy thinking if I don't get a call because my former command or the new command just didn't call me.