FY-15 LDO/CWO SELECTION BOARD

Guest snipe44

For those who have submitted multiple times, will the NAVADMIN posted some place else other than on NPC first? Will we likely find out by way of this forum or sipr before they update to NPC. Im wondering if im wasting time even watching npc.

Guest snipe44

Do you know of alot of people who applied 713? I was hoping there weren't that many applicants.

I would want to see the list right away to see if my brother is on it for 640X and look for a bunch of friends for 613X/713X. After I saw the list I would let it sink in and shake everyone of my Sailors hands along with the LDO/CWO's that helped me out this year and in the past. Taking the kids to Disneyland this weekend so if we find out before Friday, that would be awesome. If we wait another week, that's fine too because my Blonde Ale I brewed up will be ready to drink then!

For those who have submitted multiple times, will the NAVADMIN posted some place else other than on NPC first? Will we likely find out by way of this forum or sipr before they update to NPC. Im wondering if im wasting time even watching npc.

Sometimes the results are posted here before NPC. When Tony tells you he may shot down briefly to prepare for the huge traffic, watch out.

Guest Blade2950

To All...   What will be the first thing you do if you are blessed with the honor of becoming a Mustang?   Me: Thank the Lord for every thing that he has done for me. Go to the NEX and pick up my CWO insignias, Go home to my wife and put the Insignias in her hand and thank her for all her love and support throughout my career.

To All...   What will be the first thing you do if you are blessed with the honor of becoming a Mustang?   Me: Drop to my knees in gratitude and probably shed a tear...lol

I'm not sure. I know I would thank everyone, but after that, I would pretend I hadn't seen the list and just keep it moving.

Guest guy2001

All the man hours the navy wastes just holding on the the results. We could be so much more productive without such a distraction.

I agree the Navy would be better off saying....the results will be out on this date at this time....they did that last cycle for E4-E6 results and it worked much better. My guys weren't nervous wrecks like are the results out yet.....

I think I'm going to review my package again.

Not a good idea, but I can't resist myself. I have already done about 20 times since the board adjourned. Crazy!

Guest guy2001

One more hour for me to give up on the results being released today.

I think thats about right....but I will probably give it 2 more hours....

i have reviewed my package too many times. my biggest wonder is how i stack up against all aplicants. I am junior but i have hit it hard and have a strong package, so will they say this guy needs more time in or will they not hold that against me?

Guest YNC(SS)

this is what makes this forum fun

I dont know if I would use the term "fun" but it helps me for sure.  It lets me know that I am not alone in this waiting game we play.

I'm holding out hope for today.  Had "The Dream" last night...again...lol.  Is nice to know it isn't just me stressing it.  I too have reviewed my package over and over trying to remind myself of the work that I have put in to being a good candidate, but the closer we get the more the anxiety builds and the more I ask myself what else should I have done.

Guest guy2001

I'm holding out hope for today.  Had "The Dream" last night...again...lol.  Is nice to know it isn't just me stressing it.  I too have reviewed my package over and over trying to remind myself of the work that I have put in to being a good candidate, but the closer we get the more the anxiety builds and the more I ask myself what else should I have done.

Its tough but there is strength in numbers....Most of don't get to this point without being strong performers....Knowing the competition is extrememly tough is what makes it special to be chosen to the elite LDO/CWO community. I am not there yet but I will be one day. I am determined if its not this year I will apply next year. The challenge is to stay motivated and to continue to improve yourself. But when I do put on LDO I am not going to stop trying to improve myself or Sailors. OK I will get off my soapbox....are the results out yet?

people from other commands that put in where talking about calling the community manager and asking about result. I dont think that i am going to take it that far, i will just wait it out on here.