FY-15 LDO/CWO SELECTION BOARD

I really feel like tomorrow is going to be the day... I hope

From my experience over the couple of years, a few folks in DC get their hands on the NAVADMIN immediately after the CNP gives a thumb up before they hit the street. Some folks get congratulatory messages a few hours before official results. There have been many times that we even get the results here before it hits NPC. The count down is officially on; stay anxious and hydrated my friends.

Guest gmarquay

This is the first year when the waiting has just really gotten to me.  Its my last possible attempt at 742X.  Either way, I'll know which direction I'm headed professionally just as soon as those results come out. 

Any other 742Xs lurking on here?

Guest snipe44

I think its a week and a half. Just need to get through next week.

I'm still betting that we are 2 weeks away from seeing the message. This is my 4th and final time up for 7330

Guest guy2001

I think they will be out in 15 minutes.  Any takers?

ha ha and this is based off of? Hope.....hey I hope your right but as stated it came out on the 5th of March last year so if it were to come out today it would be a EXTREMELY early.....maybe next week but most likely *sigh* that first week in March

Guest gmarquay

ha ha and this is based off of? Hope.....hey I hope your right but as stated it came out on the 5th of March last year so if it were to come out today it would be a EXTREMELY early.....maybe next week but most likely *sigh* that first week in March

Based off advance scientific research in the field of Ridiculous Guessing.  My wife would tell you that I hold a Ph.D. in the discipline.  I forgot to list that on my package under the Education section.  Looking at the time, it would appear that my education in said discipline has failed me once again. 

Guest guy2001

Based off advance scientific research in the field of Ridiculous Guessing.  My wife would tell you that I hold a Ph.D. in the discipline.  I forgot to list that on my package under the Education section.  Looking at the time, it would appear that my education in said discipline has failed me once again. 

well Dr. it's possible that there watches are wrong.....but I like it I need to pursue my own degree in said discpline if I am not picked up this time it could be the difference maker I need in next year's application

It's been a while since I have been here (had to make a new account, thanks for letting me back Tony :P).  Just wanted to wish all of the applicants out there good luck.  Any day now. :D

It's been a while since I have been here (had to make a new account, thanks for letting me back Tony  :P).  Just wanted to wish all of the applicants out there good luck.  Any day now. :D

cool, welcome back, just so everyone knows, the forum got hacked months ago (again), that's why everyone who was a member and wants to post needs to make a new account again

Guest CTRC(SW/IDW/AW)

I think its a week and a half. Just need to get through next week.  

I agree! They results have been released the first week of March for at least the past four years.

Guest guy2001

I agree! They results have been released the first week of March for at least the past four years.

Fact last 4 years they have come out in the first week of March....but the hope is stirred because 5 years ago they came out on the 19th of February. So while we should expect first week of March....there is hope albeit small that we could be in for a late Feb surprise

FY15-?????

FY14-051953Z MAR 13

FY13-082344Z MAR 12 FY12-041445Z MAR 11 FY11-091618Z MAR 10 FY10-192358ZFEB 09  

Guest CTRC(SW/IDW/AW)

You know my wife says I was born with this Ph.D.

But, didn't I hear that the board finished earlier than expected?  Does this mean that the time to screen the selectees will be reduced as well?  Maybe this means an early NAVADMIN release... :huh:

I understand that frame of thinking but I'm guessing they'll stick with tradition and the expection that is already set. Advancement Selection Boards adjourning early isn’t something new. I'm positive it's happened with the Chief, Senior Chief, and Master Chief Boards; it just wasn't as public as being posted on NPC. The CPO results have been pushed futher and futher into the summer over the years but as of the last five year or more, they still come out the first week of August unless there is a compromise. I may be wrong but we shall see next week. :-)  

Guest CTRC(SW/IDW/AW)

Fact last 4 years they have come out in the first week of March....but the hope is stirred because 5 years ago they came out on the 19th of February. So while we should expect first week of March....there is hope albeit small that we could be in for a late Feb surprise

FY15-?????

FY14-051953Z MAR 13

FY13-082344Z MAR 12

FY12-041445Z MAR 11

FY11-091618Z MAR 10

FY10-192358ZFEB 09

With the things operate here lately, I am not expect anything early. I may be wrong.

Guest CTRC(SW/IDW/AW)

FY15-?????

FY14-051953Z MAR 13

FY13-082344Z MAR 12 FY12-041445Z MAR 11 FY11-091618Z MAR 10 FY10-192358ZFEB 09  

Also the results have been released on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Monday so any day is game!

Guest guy2001

Also the results have been released on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Monday so any day is game!

ha any day is game....I went through the one before FY10 as well they always came out mid to late Feb....but the recent shift has been first week of March and is what I expect but as the days get closer wanting to put closure on the process and make the next steps in my career....one way or the other....

Since things have calmed down a little I would like to remind all that if you have not done so, please read the guidelines. As some know, I take pretty quick action and I am not known to argue or debate what is already in black and white. I have a pretty tight schedule just like many who visit here so debating the guidelines or responding to “could you tell me what I did wrong” goes straight to the circular files – again that is not my purpose here.

<Speechmode Off>

Continue posting, have fun and thank you all for making this a great forum. I am eager to see who makes it this time around...  BBb)

PS - whoever locked themselves out, I unlocked your account but cannot for the life of me remember who's account that was.