FY-15 LDO/CWO SELECTION BOARD

instead of walking the plank, do you want to finish my evals?  That would be wayyyyyyy better lol

no thanx, I'd rather walk the plank, barely make it to a deserted Isle and find a bottle of rum, preferably stamped puerto  rico on it, thanks for the offer though!!  :)

Guest CTRC(SW/IDW/AW)

That's too funny, this just happened to me a few posts ago.  I'm also a sister ;)

This is my third look with a skipped look the year I made chief due to the CoC not signing off on my package because I had just transferred in.  I'm really hoping they don't hold that against me too badly.  So which one do you have your hopes pinned on?  I would really really really like to be picked up for LDO, but with just one look left I'm getting nervous as well.

Good luck to you!

That is awesome SISTER! This is my first year applying. I will also not be eligible for LDO next year. I have my sights set on LDO if I am selected because I doubt the board will select such as junior Chief for CWO. But anything is possible so we will see it goes.

Guest guy2001

For 644x, if I add you two to the list that puts the number of people i have personally confirmed as applying for 644x up to 29. Since they never publish the figures, I got curious and I have just been asking around emailing people I know across the globe.  I'd bet at least 45 have, possibly up to 60..?  That would be doubling the known to account for the unknown, but it just seems high when I think about it. 

I really wish the Navy did put out the numbers to how many people applied for each desginator. I am a 612x and I see 13 were selected which is all good but without knowing how many applied it makes it difficult to gage one's chances. Does anyone know why the Navy doesn't post how many applied for the position? Besides the obvious of the Navy wanting to make things more difficult for us!

Guest guy2001

I'm rolling 0612, and all I know is that they're making 13 with 3 alternates. Totally cool with it. Don't care how many applied or anything. Just want to know when the 13 will be notified. That's what is key here. LMAO!

Fair enough...let the countdown begin....I would like to know both just for reassurance sake but would MUCH rather have them just released the Get underway! In the offing knoweth ye that hand over fist I will fight hard & fast! So batten down the hatches because between the devil and the deep blue sea I will deliver more than a shot across the bow! (You big dummy) results already!

Ok that is super weird I did not post any of that after released....I am ok with what it says I guess accept I didn't write it....creepy

maybe you enter a time warp and really did say that thinking that you didn't but really did. I saw it happen on the rocky horror picture show once.

My husband is applying for 644X. It's fun to see the numbers start to pick up here :) He's been gone for I think every release of results since he was first up for Chief so I use these forums to stay posted, I don't have much to say since I'm not AD myself but I really appreciate all the insight from the posters. They're wonderful, thank you Tony for all you do! Plus last year it was fun to post the Chief results before anyone suspected, slid under the radar.

My husband is applying for 644X. It's fun to see the numbers start to pick up here :) He's been gone for I think every release of results since he was first up for Chief so I use these forums to stay posted, I don't have much to say since I'm not AD myself but I really appreciate all the insight from the posters. They're wonderful, thank you Tony for all you do! Plus last year it was fun to post the Chief results before anyone suspected, slid under the radar.

no problem, that's what the forum is for, thanks ...  BBb)

I really wish the Navy did put out the numbers to how many people applied for each desginator. I am a 612x and I see 13 were selected which is all good but without knowing how many applied it makes it difficult to gage one's chances. Does anyone know why the Navy doesn't post how many applied for the position? Besides the obvious of the Navy wanting to make things more difficult for us!

That information is classified. Only the overall number of applicants is released.

So, the FY-15 Medical ISP results were posted as NAVADMIN 030/14.  The last one on NPC is 028/14.  So I wonder what happened to 029/14?

Are they out? If it is , maybe those with message traffic access can view them

Guest Rogjas3

Attended a brief by the head detailer/community manager and he said this year they had a total of about 2400 applicants for LDO/CWO which is 600 less than last year according to him. So chances are good all around.

Guest guy2001

maybe you enter a time warp and really did say that thinking that you didn't but really did. I saw it happen on the rocky horror picture show once.

A weird time warp......that is one explanation!

Wow, so NAVADMIN 031/14 is MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/FEB// SUBJ/FY-15 NURSE CORPS MEDICAL ENLISTED COMMISSIONING PROGRAM PAGE 02 RUEOMFL0142 UNCLAS SELECTION BOARD RESULTS//

That mean 030/14 and 031/14 were both Enlisted to Officer Commissioning Programs.  Granted they are both medical, but it could be a sign?  :-)

Did the Navadmins come out on SIPR? 644 here

this makes me wish that i was in the fleet so i could join the sipr checking group. at least i know that everyone on here is sharing the information and is in the loop.

i remember stuff coming out on sipr a little earlier when i was out in the fleet but i could be wrong with this message. I am not 100% sure, maybe some who have applied before and were checking would know better.

i remember stuff coming out on sipr a little earlier when i was out in the fleet but i could be wrong with this message. I am not 100% sure, maybe some who have applied before and were checking would know better.

From my experience over the couple of years, a few folks in DC get their hands on the NAVADMIN immediately after the CNP gives a thumb up before they hit the street. Some folks get congratulatory messages a few hours before official results. There have been many times that we even get the results here before it hits NPC. The count down is officially on; stay anxious and hydrated my friends.