FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest SWSeabee

Pretty much can't think about anything else but advancement results. "It's been about an hour, lemme check to see if anyone has heard anything," typical thought.

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

Including FY13, 14 (which were outliers for legitimate reason): 187.5, July 6

Excluding FY13, 14: 177.5, June 26

Interesting mathematical exercise, and I stand by my (nearly valueless) prognostication: Between next Monday and the end of the first full week in July. Really, gents, the decision's already been made and knowing there's a storm cell headed your way that the National Weather Service is losing their minds about isn't going to do very much good. It'll either get you or it won't. And it'll rain at YOUR house when the storm cell gets to your house and not one second before.

You went Julian!!  I like it!

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

Jumping in.....I say Triad release on Friday!!!!!

Although, I'm at NPC and none of the Chiefs have a clue (supposedly......)

Guest Mustang6235

At least we are in the window. The active duty thead is comical. They've been going crazy since they turned in their test. Half their posts are,"look at all my quals, hope I make it."

This thread is much more laid back. But hey, we're reservists, we have a life! Lol

Including FY13, 14 (which were outliers for legitimate reason): 187.5, July 6

Excluding FY13, 14: 177.5, June 26

Interesting mathematical exercise, and I stand by my (nearly valueless) prognostication: Between next Monday and the end of the first full week in July. Really, gents, the decision's already been made and knowing there's a storm cell headed your way that the National Weather Service is losing their minds about isn't going to do very much good. It'll either get you or it won't. And it'll rain at YOUR house when the storm cell gets to your house and not one second before.

As much as you are all wanting the results to be released now, those of you that are selected will be looking back wishing you had these days of freedom back.

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

At least we are in the window. The active duty thead is comical. They've been going crazy since they turned in their test. Half their posts are,"look at all my quals, hope I make it."

This thread is much more laid back. But hey, we're reservists, we have a life! Lol

Speak for yourself :P .  My whole command is FTS and we're all chomping at the bit for these results!

Guest PSjg78

Speak for yourself :P .  My whole command is FTS and we're all chomping at the bit for these results!

HAHHAHAHAH Im the only FTS here lol.....

Guest Mustang6235

That's my feeling. Plus as a reservists, in reserve time, we only have about 24 days in uniform before next year's results are out!!

Guest PSjg78

If selected we will be spending some time together my friend lol

lol.. Look forward to it, hmmm trying to figure out which HMC this is now lol.. :huh:

lol.. Look forward to it, hmmm trying to figure out which HMC this is now lol.. :huh:

Im located in Bldg. 309 on NAB. Directly across from the McDonalds if you ever want to find out lol

Guest SeaBeeDoc

FY15  Board convened on 19 May and results were out on the 27th roughly 39 days, so if you go by that then the results should be out by Friday.  FY 14 the board convened on 22 July and the the results were in 36 days later on 26 Aug,  I am pretty sure base on those calculations  we will know sometime this week!  Day 36 is today Day 39 is Friday. So I am sticking to my original guess that at the very least the TRIAD will know by tomorrow.  Could be useless information but it is kind of fun trying to guess LOL and it helps to pass the time until the results are posted, :P

SeaBeeDoc

Guest hayes

Do yall remember if there was an announcement last year on when results will be out for triad release? Or did it just happen? I couldn't remember if it was announced or not. Probably cause I was on leave and was trying not to think about it. Lol

Guest PSjg78

Im located in Bldg. 309 on NAB. Directly across from the McDonalds if you ever want to find out lol

great the "spec" building lol..... thanks CHIEF lol

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

It was released to commands first last year and we knew that was going to happen.  I don't think it was publicized as well as it has been the last couple of cycles, but I know I was on leave and saw the release info on social media, so I knew to call my Chief at my previous command and make sure he kept me in the loop.

Guest Mustang6235

Yeah last year they put out a release date. I remember texting a fellow PO1 and telling him we'd soon know. I think names were released 2 days later.

Guest PSjg78

Yeah last year they put out a release date. I remember texting a fellow PO1 and telling him we'd soon know. I think names were released 2 days later.

They did I was on leave hahahhaha

Guest NC1(FMF)

Wasn't there some guidance, in recent years , saying that they would not be releasing results on a Friday, due to ARIs?