FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest SeabeeGirl

Well, it is Sunday.....the start of a new work week!  Best Wishes Everyone!  I am hoping everyone on here and my husband (who is way too calm about this whole process) see a S very soon!   :)

Guest RjIDC8425

Crazy how the days seems to last even longer now waiting for the word, everybody on pins and needles except those who know the results and watching us all squirm with anticipation

Guest RjIDC8425

So true. Easily my least favorite part of this 6-month process.

Cant agree with you more. Never had any issues with the tests, this is my 4th time taking it and each time always passed with out any issues...I just always hated taking tests

Guest CMC in waiting

So true. Easily my least favorite part of this 6-month process.

it's the better part of a year...

Guest CMC in waiting

Ready to find out something today..20:21 here in ROK... Ready for the news....any time... now...lol... BBb) 

Are you on mob there? What base are you at?

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

Good Morning all.....So who has the latest rumor? :graphics-3d-smileys-313328:

I heard PERS is waiting for us to hit 500 Post before forwarding to the TRIAD

Guest ET-AE (IDW/AW)

The latest rumor I have heard is this week.  The Chief's Mess put out last Friday that it would be "any day now" and they are expecting this week to be it.  Lets all hope for this week, but when it all comes down to it we can only hope...we will find out when we find out.

Guest dyloch

My sanity's one saving grace is that I am currently @ disney with my 8 & 12 year old girls for their first trip. Although I'll probably still blow my phone up all day.

Guest 1crazyseabee85

I heard PERS is waiting for us to hit 500 Post before forwarding to the TRIAD

Well then lets keep it going to hit the 500 Posts.. lol 

I do hope they inform TRIAD today would be nice to know if I got and S or an N before the holiday. Stay strong stay positive and I hope we all get that magical S. :usa:

Guest tokeisch

I do hope they inform TRIAD today would be nice to know if I got and S or an N before the holiday. Stay strong stay positive and I hope we all get that magical S. :usa:

YES!.. Patiently waiting.................... :128_33:

Actually it would be cruel of them to release the results prior to the holiday.  Hopefully for the selectees sake they hold off until next week.  That way theydon't have to spend the holiday practicing Anchors Aweigh and the Sailor's Creed.

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

Actually it would be cruel of them to release the results prior to the holiday.  Hopefully for the selectees sake they hold off until next week.  That way theydon't have to spend the holiday practicing Anchors Aweigh and the Sailor's Creed.

Unless you like that sorta thing... (I know I do)...