FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

We might make 600 at this rate.

Oops, did I type 500? I must have fat fingered that, I meant 600...lol

Guest RjIDC8425

Just did some voting for bjsoq for my Chiefs I asked what they are hearing. My chiefs told me it will probably be a couple more weeks for results

Hope they are wrong

I agree, i feel that this week is IT

Guest hayes

Question of the day:

What will be your initial reaction if you were selected?

I'd freak out. Then I'd go down my "you da real MVP" list

I was stuck on stupid for about 30 seconds when my CO called me and said "HM1 I have some bad news for you(pause)...youre out of uniform Chief Select". I nearly Hulk smashed my entire house lol. A day to remember for sure.

Almost passed out. Same story except it was my DH who told me.

Guest SeaBeeDoc

I will probaly stare at the results for a couple of hours, checking every I and crossed T before it sinks in, after that I am not sure because i am at a active command whose results won't be posted until next month. Hopefully I will have some time to soak it all in before shits really hit the fan! LOL

SeaBeeDoc

Time goes sooo much slower for me when I am anticipating something.  I know it wont be true (at least I hope haha) but it almost has the feel to me that the new BIBS will be out before the results get posted.  ugh...  BIBS......noooooooooooooo

Guest CTN_IDW

Im mobed now.  Who will get my results, my home command or  the command i am at now?  I took the test here.  I am thinking it will come here, but I cant be sure.

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

Im mobed now.  Who will get my results, my home command or  the command i am at now?  I took the test here.  I am thinking it will come here, but I cant be sure.

The results should go to whatever UIC you had entered on your exam worksheet.

Guest RjIDC8425

Just post the results already, jeez!

I said I wasn't going to get worked up over waiting for results this year but that got shot down when friends and family started asking about 2 weeks ago.....ugh

Guest rustyb78

Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough.  Trust me, IF you're selected, the Chiefs will find you and let you know.  :)

Guest hayes

Anyday this week would be nice. Wonder if they will release like they did with the PO results and give a date.

I like the roll out of the results from this past cycle. There was like a week of lead time, and there were specific dates of when the quotas, triad, and public results will post. Of course, NAC doesn't control board results, so they're very limited with what they can put out.

Guest LS1(EXW/AW)

If BOL is down, which I think so because I just checked, then they must be updating Triad accounts. Only logical explanation for why BOL would be down like this.

That would be pretty cool. I was BOL today 1500 CST for work stuff and was working fine. This may be a good sign!

Guest SWSeabee

I just checked and was not able to log on, could just be routine maintenance, or all the eligibles accidently broke the system by F5ing. 

Guest LS1(EXW/AW)

It wasn't scheduled maintenance for sure I think they shut it down to upload the Triads account. Probably won't enable BOL until first thing in the morning at 0600 EST like they did last year.

If it stays down until the morning we will know.

Guest LS1(EXW/AW)

They completely disabled the site to ensure no leaks. I would too if I ran PERS. I expect a conversation with my CMC tomorrow

Guest 1crazyseabee85

So this morning I get in my car to come to work and the first thing I hear out of my radio is that song "I got a feeling" by the Black eyed pees. then I get to work and I see all these post about BOL being down,

could it be ?     :graphics-3d-smileys-313328:          is today the day we all get the great news?    :big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoti    Good luck to all you hard chargers....