FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest PSjg78

1300 PST and nothing, BOL still down, either one of 2 things can happen .... Triad tomorrow .. public Thursday or we are waiting on next week upon returning from our long weekend... Thinking if BOL legitimately went down (lightning strike) then it has changed the release for this week...   :angry:

Guest SeabeeGirl

Would they release to Triad without making an announcement?  Maybe everyone will be pleasantly surprised with a phone call.  

Guest CM321S

1300 PST and nothing, BOL still down, either one of 2 things can happen .... Triad tomorrow .. public Thursday or we are waiting on next week upon returning from our long weekend... Thinking if BOL legitimately went down (lightning strike) then it has changed the release for this week...   :angry:

I agree...

15:45 in Millington....

16:45 EST....   BOL still down..

Guest SeaBeeDoc

1626 CST BOL is still down, that being said I am holding on to the possibility that it will be tomorrow, one year BOL was down and PERS did not post until around 1800 that same day. So I will continue to try to remain optomistic for now, listening to all the rumours floating around has been fun and a bit of a stress relief  " So Let Us Have Our Rumors!" And those who are saying that it won't  be this week or downplaying it  all, you don't fool me your the sames one who have no fingernails left to chew  on!  Either way I wish every one luck no matter what the odds they have to pick someone , Why not one of us!

R/SeaBeeDoc.

Guest CMC in waiting

I have a question I haven't seen asked yet...when the board is in session, and eligibles are being ranked for selection, are FTS and SELRES ranked together? Or do the rate panels have different sessions for FTS/SELRES? I recognize that both groups have separate quotas, but have always wondered about this aspect of the process. 

Tony-

"The member Tony cannot receive any new messages", why do you have this button 'live' in your profile if the previous is the reply?

that means my box is full. You are posting this in the wrong thread. 

Guest hayes

I have a question I haven't seen asked yet...when the board is in session, and eligibles are being ranked for selection, are FTS and SELRES ranked together? Or do the rate panels have different sessions for FTS/SELRES? I recognize that both groups have separate quotas, but have always wondered about this aspect of the process.

I don't know about separate sessions, but I'm sure FTS and SELRES gets ranked separately. An FTS sailor's career path would be completely different than a SELRES's that it would be almost impossible to compare the two.

Guest CMC in waiting

I don't know about separate sessions, but I'm sure FTS and SELRES gets ranked separately. An FTS sailor's career path would be completely different than a SELRES's that it would be almost impossible to compare the two.

I figured as much, but the fact that it's the same board had me thinking. FTS is more like AD than SELRES, wonder why they aren't part of the Active board

Guest JustAddSalt

Here's to a good day for all who are waiting. I am going in to donate bone marrow and will not be awake to hear any good news today. Hope you all hear some though.

If we don't have anything by this afternoon, it is difficult to see how the math could work for this week. Per CPO365, phase 2 starts when results are released. Releasing results and starting Phase 2 and immediately taking 3-4 days off will present a challenge; I was a school teacher in a past career and getting the group back focused after a long weekend was always something that had to be planned for.

On or after 7 July has a good deal to be said in its favor.

I don't believe the release will happen this week. I saw the post in the active thread that said the recorder for the board returns the 6th. That and the requirement for CNP callout makes this week unlikely. I have no clue how BOL will factor in, this is a new one on me but it is needed for triad to log in and view the list and then sailors 24 hrs later to log in and view their results. Of course they could change message delivery method but I am talking about the routine way since the triad method was started. Just my thoughts though since I don't work for any of those depts. Hoping I'm wrong.

I don't believe the release will happen this week. I saw the post in the active thread that said the recorder for the board returns the 6th. That and the requirement for CNP callout makes this week unlikely. I have no clue how BOL will factor in, this is a new one on me but it is needed for triad to log in and view the list and then sailors 24 hrs later to log in and view their results. Of course they could change message delivery method but I am talking about the routine way since the triad method was started. Just my thoughts though since I don't work for any of those depts. Hoping I'm wrong.

Tony: The recorder would be for the Active duty CPO board. I don't see how that board would influence the results of the SELRES/FTS. Thoughts?

Chief

• Like 1

Tony: The recorder would be for the Active duty CPO board. I don't see how that board would influence the results of the SELRES/FTS. Thoughts?

Chief

You are probably right. I thought they were grouped together because I know of only one CNP callout. And there I could be wrong too.

Guest Mustang6235

Their board has no influence on us

Keep checking NAC, maybe they do the announcement today and results tmr, but I'm thinking we need to just enjoy our weekend and hope for next week.

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

Here's what we got this morning:  As of last night promotion boards were brought back on line.  All other BOL applications to include NMCMPS are still in a down state.

We were also told "if we're lucky" everything would be back online by 1100 CST.

Let the fun continue!!!!

Guest PSjg78

BOL still down 0645PST .... It would be great if they just release the NAVADMIN ... if not patience is a virtue and we should just sit back and relax... really hope they surprise us though ...

Guest PSjg78

Here's what we got this morning:  As of last night promotion boards were brought back on line.  All other BOL applications to include NMCMPS are still in a down state.

We were also told "if we're lucky" everything would be back online by 1100 CST.

Let the fun continue!!!!

PS1 you just made my DAY !!!!!!!!!

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

PS1 you just made my DAY !!!!!!!!!

Hahaha....at this point I don't even care about the results, I'm just ready for them to get NMCMPS up...sitting around not being able to work makes for a BORING day!

Hahaha....at this point I don't even care about the results, I'm just ready for them to get NMCMPS up...sitting around not being able to work makes for a BORING day!

well if possible, keep us updated...  BBb)