FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest PSjg78

Navy Personnel Command was affected by an electrical storm Monday night that impacted the SPAWAR-operated data center. All servers were impacted including those that serve Bupers On Line (BOL). No data has been impacted or compromised and restoration of the data center is ongoing. The selection board servers have been restored and selection boards are in operation. Updates will be posted on the www.npc.navy.mil homepage as they become available and your patience is appreciated.

This just posted in Navy Detailers page on FB.....

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

That sounds to me like they are just going to release the Nav Admin instead of Triad results through BOL. Or am I reading that all wrong and they are talking about detailing orders selection?

I think they're just talking about updates about BOL functionality.

I just got word from our CMC that the Reserve Force  Master Chief said results will be out by 4th of July, so there is still hope this week.

• Like 1

Guest tokeisch

I just got word from our CMC that the Reserve Force  Master Chief said results will be out by 4th of July, so there is still hope this week.

Lol........ love it!

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

BOO.  lol....

Guest PSjg78

There is movement on BOL.. now it just says SERVICE UNAVAILABLE .... ohhhhh boy 5 mins away from 1100CST ... Good LUCK EVERYONE !

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

I got a half way thumbs up when I just asked where we were at as far as functionality.....lol

We should be getting an official status update shortly.

Guest EngineeringCorpsman

I'm holding on to that dream of being a velociraptor trainer someday.

Get to da choppa = Greatest. Graphic. Ever.  I tip my hat to you, sir.

Guest SeaBeeDoc

I'm I the only one that goes through these stages of grief every day or mutliple times a day waiting for the results?

1. Shock/Denial

2. Pain/Guilt

3. Anger/Bargaining

4. Depression/Reflection/Lonliness

5. Upward Turn

6. Reconstruction/Work Through

7. Acceptance/Hope

I'm just waiting for some psych help.

LOL Me Too!

Guest SeaBeeDoc

Service Unavailable ??? That is different from what was stated yesterday, there were no more lighting strikes today was there? Going to lunch now.

SeaBeeDoc

Guest CTT1 (IDW) MCC

I don't know which is worse, the suspense or everything asking me if I made it or not every 30 min....  :bigemo_harabe_net-24:

Guest PSjg78

BOL is still down......just FYSA.

Hehehehehehe...... :huh:

I got to click cac login and then it logged me out.. lawd this is crazy lol

Guest tokeisch

So at what time are we giving up on today

Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about. - Sir Winston Churchill

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

Soooooo......the quiet rumor floating around the office is that BOL is probably down until next week.

Guest NavyMech

From the NPC site:

Navy Personnel Command was affected by an electrical storm Monday night that impacted the SPAWAR-operated data center. All servers were impacted including those that serve Bupers On Line (BOL). No data has been impacted or compromised and restoration of the data center is ongoing. The selection board servers have been restored and selection boards are in operation. Updates will be posted on the homepage as they become available and your patience is appreciated.