FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

It's not down because they're updating.  Rumor says that their was a lightning strike at the SPAWAR datacenter and that's why its down.

Sorry guys....

Guest PSjg78

Thanks for the update  :)

Was just on NSIPS and FLTMPS without a problem.... only one that isn't working is BOL ...

Guest Mustang6235

hahahhahahah serious.... it will be this week.... I would rather know this week either way prepare me for the weeks to come, considering I have to wait for active duty results before the fun stuff begins :-)

Didn't your source say triad release date was going to be yesterday?

Guest PSjg78

Didn't your source say triad release date was going to be yesterday?

Nope they just said standby for Wednesday .. which is this week

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

Nope they just said standby for Wednesday .. which is this week

They didn't specify which Wednesday?????  LOL.....

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

I don't think they would all be on the same server.

We were told the outage is currently only effecting BOL and the servers used by BOL programs and that there is no estimated repair time.

Which brings up the question....without BOL functionality....how will the Triad be notified??  Or will Triad notification be skipped and the message just released to the general population???  UGH....

We were told the outage is currently only effecting BOL and the servers used by BOL programs and that there is no estimated repair time.

Which brings up the question....without BOL functionality....how will the Triad be notified??  Or will Triad notification be skipped and the message just released to the general population???  UGH....

Interesting. Here's my thought and don't throw any rotten tomatoes at me.  :sembarrassed_100-115: But I don't believe they would skip triad. They would fix BOL first to get it to triad, then do the 24 hr wait to release to the public.   :5228:

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

Not buying the lightning strike as the profile sheets are down as well.

If the results were scheduled to be out tomorrow then chances are the profile sheets would be down today anyway.

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

Interesting. Here's my thought and don't throw any rotten tomatoes at me.  :sembarrassed_100-115: But I don't believe they would skip triad. They would fix BOL first to get it to triad, then do the 24 hr wait to release to the public.   :5228:

I don't think they would skip Triad either, especially not since that's how they've been doing the results the last few cycles. 

I wonder if they could release them via NEAOS?  Like the E6 and below results?  That would limit "viewability" at least.

And I can access my profile sheet....no change there.

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

I've heard before the 4th the entire time so with most commands taking off Friday I say tomorrow!

NPC is noon secure on Thursday, and off on Friday.

Guest SWSeabee

Profile sheet still accessible, no change there. Hoping it's announced soon, this and the DFAS issue from my unit's AT (instead of paying us they withdrew money from our accounts, and since I'm a regional LPO I've been making a lot of calls.) are making me nuts.

It wasn't scheduled maintenance for sure I think they shut it down to upload the Triads account. Probably won't enable BOL until first thing in the morning at 0600 EST like they did last year.

If it stays down until the morning we will know.

I don't think this is correct.

I don't think they would skip Triad either, especially not since that's how they've been doing the results the last few cycles. 

I wonder if they could release them via NEAOS?  Like the E6 and below results?  That would limit "viewability" at least.

And I can access my profile sheet....no change there.

Don't know, I'm clueless about NEAOS but as far as what ibnfe6 said about profile sheets, I don't see the connection with Triad release as far as data goes. If they are different databases (and I'm sure they are). One would not impact the viewing (or release) of the other.
:huh:

Guest 1crazyseabee85

This might be the start of the Zombie apocalypse   :graphics-3d-smileys-649761: and they are attacking Millington first. They don't want the Navy to inform the next batch of Great Chiefs who would lead our junior sailors to victory!!! :graphics-3d-smileys-177509:

Guest PSjg78

They didn't specify which Wednesday?????  LOL.....

hahahhaha right they didn't but they said it last week so its safe to assume tomorrow Wednesday hahahaha lawd this suspense is killing us going into Ninga mode hahahhaha :ph34r:

Guest SeabeeGirl

Profile sheet still accessible, no change there. Hoping it's announced soon, this and the DFAS issue from my unit's AT (instead of paying us they withdrew money from our accounts, and since I'm a regional LPO I've been making a lot of calls.) are making me nuts.

That happened to a friend of mine. What a mess. My husband's pay was fine thankfully.

I'm hoping for good news for my husband this week.