FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

They completely disabled the site to ensure no leaks.

That does not make sense. Taking out the DNS for the server kills the website not the server. Anyone know what is going on? Is there any communication as to why BOL is hard down?

Guest TRON828

Still waiting patiently here in ROK...flight schedule done due to rain... and BOL down......still waiting to get a phone call.....or any news....

Guest Manny

Today may be the day I WOW does my butt stink or what?!? Holy mother of pearl,  wait and pause as I go take a shower - will be right back (curtsy exit left) my pants! or tomorrow... Good luck!

Guest PSjg78

With the quotas

Whats everyone's % chance of making it

I'm a strong 9% chance 2 out of 22

16% here for me !!!! Making 18 of us ??????

Guest PSjg78

8 of 16, so 50%.  this is my first time so we will see.

I like 50% more the 16% hahhahah but hey we just need one right :-)

Guest PSjg78

I'm afraid if there's no triad announcement date today, we won't get results this week.

They coming this week trust me !!!!

Guest EOBee

:s3dauto_car_red_100-100:  Relax everyone.  It'll happen when it does.  No need to get worked up and lose focus of everything else you've got to do.  For those with an "S" great those with an "N"...  Push on and be ready for next year.  No need in stressing before Transition begins.  Plenty of stress will be had by all of us then.  Just some thoughts from a far away continent.  Figured I had creeped long enough and should put my two cents in!

Guest PSjg78

I believe PS78 is at Pers.  This sounds like a solid tip.

I do not work at PERS butttttttttttttt source is pretty reliable... standby they are coming this week...

Guest Mustang6235

During the LDO selection board, a few days before results came out, a chief nailed the day AND time of the navadmin release. Need him over here!

Came over from the Active CPO thread to you all , all Navy.mil servers are down not just BOL, they are experiencing some technical issues in Millington with the computer room.  Just got off the phone with a friend of mine who is a civilian IT up there.

Thanks for the update  :)

Guest PSjg78

Oh no!  The reliable source defense!  LoL

Every year this forum makes me think of the infinite monkey theorem. :)

No word at our command and the Board President works upstairs!  Hopefully your source is spot on... although I think I would rather not know prior to the long weekend.  Lots of thank yous to do if I get the "S"...

hahahhahahah serious.... it will be this week.... I would rather know this week either way prepare me for the weeks to come, considering I have to wait for active duty results before the fun stuff begins :-)