FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest PSjg78

Maybe he's as stressed out about it as we are....lol

hahhahaha maybe just found it strange he didn't even say a word, he likes to joke around and was just straight FORCE mode lol..

Guest NC1(FMF)

we're still these until further notice

growing-mushrooms.jpg

At first glance, I thought they were egg shells. LOL Upon further review, the actual picture is more accurate!

Guest 8425(SCW/EXW)

I've just been sitting here watching, reading and observing. I really don't think it will be this week.

Newbie alert.  I've been a lurker here for the past couple of years.  Just thought I'd provide some input as well.  This is a good way to cope with the anticipation!  IRT to the previous cycles and predicting what day of the month the results have come out, I think it would be better to look at what of the week results have bee posted.  Here you go:

07-01-2003 TUESDAY

06-04-2004 FRIDAY

06-07-2005 TUESDAY

06-12-2006 MONDAY

06-25-2007 MONDAY

06-27-2008 FRIDAY

07-16-2009 THURSDAY

07-16-2010 FRIDAY

07-08-2011 FRIDAY

08-24-2012 FRIDAY

08-26-2013 MONDAY

06-27-2014 FRIDAY

??-??-2015

3 MONDAY

2 TUESDAY

0 WEDNESDAY

1 THURSDAY

6 FRIDAY

Objectively looking at the results over the past 12 years, Friday stands to be the day PERS post the results.  Wednesday...well I'm assuming they have LIBO.  IRT to next Friday, the 3rd of July is a Federal Holiday and no one will be working, to include civilians, so I say not next week Friday. 

Welcome and thanks for the post!  BBb)

Now is a good time to have others join and stop lurking too:lol:

I think in order to get Friday, Triad needs to be notified today. Also most stats are for pre-TRIAD method of release; don't know if the stats will shift though.

The guessing and supposed algorithms are entertaining to be truthful lol. Free your minds and just let the process complete itself. With that being said what are you guys/gals plans for the weekend?

Guest PSjg78

The guessing and supposed algorithms are entertaining to be truthful lol. Free your minds and just let the process complete itself. With that being said what are you guys/gals plans for the weekend?

hanging poolside with my kids at home and bbq'ing :-)

Guest SeabeeGirl

My husband is coming home from his AT!  :)  

Guest vhjunkie

So frustrating though - how hard is to release the information?  The board convened how long ago?  hasn't this information been compiled since then?  Why wait? 

Sounds like most of you have some solid plans. I'll be at Johns Incredible Pizza with my princess. My wife is 1 month away from returning from deployment. Excited, happy, anxious and any other adjective you could think of would be an understatement lol.

Guest hayes

So frustrating though - how hard is to release the information? The board convened how long ago? hasn't this information been compiled since then? Why wait?

There's way too many possibilities as to why the results aren't out yet, and no one would know for sure. I just know it'll be released when it's ready. I like the guessing of release dates and all that, keeps my sanity and keeps me entertained. But I will never get to the "why" of it all, that's when I'd start losing my mind. It'll come, eventually.

Guest SeaBeeDoc

All I know if they are not out by tomorrow, I will be doing something crazy fun come this weekend like going tubing down the river with my cooler full of beer! LOL Tomorrow is day 39, have no clue if my TRIAD has heard anything as they are in a different building.

SeaBeeDoc

Guest Manny

I will create an app that predicts when the results will come out... hahaha

Good luck to all those blessed with the "S" and for those who don't, keep your heads help high and full of pride. Being and FCPO is nothing to be ashamed of! Keep on leading onward.

Guest CMC in waiting

the point in your career where your subordinates become your leadership is very disheartening

Amen

Guest Mustang6235

Ive got back to back #2 of 12 EP's

LPO of 80

2 SOQs

Leadership in community service ( VFD, youth league baseball/softball president and school board)

Recruiting duty if they look that far back

I talked about the first class mess and CPO365 in last eval (coming from the precept)

Good retention, good advancement in evals. 

But I dont have education, PME etc....

So who knows. Making 10 of 79, ok odds. but nothing to get excited about. 

Guest SeabeeGirl

Would he happen to be in NMCB 25?

I'll be traveling home this weekend, and waiting for the results of the board and Copa America.

But speaking bullet points, I've been an LPO for several different areas since putting on first, SOQs, PAO for a battalion (published), OIC for a detachment in a difficult environment, 2 mobs since I made E6, PPME/JPME, degree, MOVSM from VFW work, warfare qual coordinator for battalion, project leader, 4 NECs, 5 NAMS, 2 AAMs, etc. But they're making 3 SWCs out of 60-something eligibles, not sure if I have what it takes but I'm hopeful.

No he is with 27 now. Many of his friends are with 25 though. He was in 26 before they decommissioned.

Guest CajunMA

Well, since we're posting Eval bullets, i'll share mine....   But, Keep in mind, for MAC - they are only making 26 out of a possible 283 eligible.... UGH.  Probably not good

only have three years in the navy reserve as an MA.  prior to that  (in my LTB) were documentation of my previous 8 years in the Army and my four years of Active Navy as a STG.

Inclusive within my three evals, merely a summary:

2012 (MP) - Training LPO, Good initial bullets (IMO)

2013 (EP) - BLK 43:     #1 FCPO of 27, (ME) COMMAND SOQ1, SOQ2, SOY 2013, Performing as Unit SEL, CO, XO (they were deployed)., maintained 97% unit mission readiness, Responsible for Unit Personnel attaining BJOQ, JSOQ, BJOY, One Sailor advanced to FCPO.  Participant in CPO365, NOSC CTT, CAT.

2014 - (EP) - BLK 43:     #1 FCPO, Served as SEL for over one year!, 97% unit mission readiness, three members of unit awarded BJOQ and JSOQ, one member awarded SELRES SOY, one advancement to second class and one advanced to third class.   Volunteered over 400 hours to teaching martial arts to children and adults for non-profit.

of course, there is ALOT more wording in the evals.  I cherry picked points to give some idea of content.  If anyone is interested in seeing my blocks 43 and 44 in full - let me know and I'll share.

Guest PSjg78

Earlier I saw NAC update their** Please read the guidelines **page and my stomach dropped. Went to the site and all they did was change their cover photo. If no results today I am really going to need the weekend of to recover from this week. LOL

lmbooo I was in line at Starbucks and checked as well and was like OMG today is it then I seen it was just cover photo :bigemo_harabe_net-99:

Guest Mustang6235

There will be no results today. Maybe they announce results will be out Monday or Tuesday, but more than likely, it's going to be next week before anything is put out.