FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest SandcrabCTT

Good afternoon all!  This is the first time that I am sending a response to any forum but I have to say that I wish that most of  all of you will get the coveted "S" in this chat!  In my rate this year (CTT) there is only 1 slot, I'm not trying to think about it but a person can't help to think about it... hmmm  Anyway again good luck all, hopefully we'll hear something on Friday!

Guest PSjg78

I've got an email out to my CO cause I'm hearing rumors at work from reservist on AT that triad has results

Def rumor !

Guest PSjg78

The week isn't over yet. And next week is a short week

Doubt we getting anything this week ... Looks like Tuesday ....

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that (because PERS is just so dang reliable) the results will just magically appear to the triad tomorrow or Friday. lol

Guest PSjg78

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that (because PERS is just so dang reliable) the results will just magically appear to the triad tomorrow or Friday. lol

Why is it 8pm PST and Im still waiting for NPC to post something lol....

Guest Mustang6235

I think ReserveOrdie is at ft worth...

Last year most, if not all were advanced. I don't remember seeing any rates that were short.

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

Reading everyone's guesses is getting exhausting.  Everytime I see additional replies to the thread, I am hoping for good news.

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

I'm hoping good news comes via the Deputy CNP and FORCE walking into my office and asking which PUKA is mine.

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

Just checked my OMPF and two awards I sent with my board package are in my OMPF I had no idea they update that

Me too, Right when I read your post, I checked.  They added one of mine as well.  I think I read earlier in this thread from someone that they do that. 

Guest PSjg78

I'm hoping good news comes via the Deputy CNP and FORCE walking into my office and asking which PUKA is mine.

Well is 8:45 PST and no word yet if we don't hear anything by noon its safe to assume we wont have results until next week...

Guest CMC in waiting

Does anyone know where the mythical "announcement", that the Triad has been notified, might appear?

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

Does anyone know where the mythical "announcement", that the Triad has been notified, might appear?

With past advancement cycles, the announcement schedule was posted on social media and I think on NPC's website.

Edit:  Last year it was announced on 6/24 via social media that results would be released to Triad on 6/26.

Edit again....that was a Tuesday/Thursday so maybe it will be Tuesday/Thursday next week....altho its a holiday weekend and if they announce on Thursday when most of us are going to be off on Friday that would go against the rumor that they don't announce advancement results before a long weekend.

Guest CMC in waiting

With past advancement cycles, the announcement schedule was posted on social media and I think on NPC's website.

Edit:  Last year it was announced on 6/24 via social media that results would be released to Triad on 6/26.

Edit again....that was a Tuesday/Thursday so maybe it will be Tuesday/Thursday next week....altho its a holiday weekend and if they announce on Thursday when most of us are going to be off on Friday that would go against the rumor that they don't announce advancement results before a long weekend.

Then it's either gonna be a surprise today or tomorrow, or another week and a half (or more) of anticipation. NPC does what they do, we're just along for the ride

Are-We-There-Yet.jpg

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

Buddy of mine said all his senior leadership just vanished. same with mine they all quit texting and calling me last Friday. not a single word from them since. the suspense is getting to me. :wacko:

Is that because its lunchtime?????

Guest PSjg78

Is that because its lunchtime?????

My force was just outside smoking and didn't peep a word .. he is usually pretty talkative

Guest CMC in waiting

Buddy of mine said all his senior leadership just vanished. same with mine they all quit texting and calling me last Friday. not a single word from them since. the suspense is getting to me. :wacko:

we're still these until further notice

growing-mushrooms.jpg

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

My force was just outside smoking and didn't peep a word .. he is usually pretty talkative

Maybe he's as stressed out about it as we are....lol