FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

Question...

If you have a discrepancy in your record that shows up in a Chief board, will the board correct it?  I ask this because I was just scanning through my FLTMPS record and noticed that a discrepancy had been corrected without me prompting it.

Question...

If you have a discrepancy in your record that shows up in a Chief board, will the board correct it?  I ask this because I was just scanning through my FLTMPS record and noticed that a discrepancy had been corrected without me prompting it.

No.  If you submitted something in your package sometimes they will correct your record sometimes they won't.  I'm not sure if it's up to the Board President or Bupers.  But if you didn't send anything about the discrepency to the board, they wouldn't have changed anything.

Guest hayes

The only thing they will correct is upload an award citation (submitted via LTB) to your OMPF if it's verifiable in NDAWS.

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

No.  If you submitted something in your package sometimes they will correct your record sometimes they won't.  I'm not sure if it's up to the Board President or Bupers.  But if you didn't send anything about the discrepency to the board, they wouldn't have changed anything.

It's just weird...  My submarine designator was removed from FLTMPS, it's still in NSPIS, but not in the same spot.  By the instruction I'm still authorized to wear it but it should have been done a long time ago because I am in a non-submarine source rating.  I just thought it was odd that it happened now because even when I was a PS, I couldn't get it changed correctly.

Well I was told today, since I am the only FTS member here, if my name is on the list they will not officially start the season until Active Results come out, so that is kind of a sigh of relief lol... I still think they will have fun with me (in hopes I get the S) before hand :D

If selected, you will be treated as a selectee from that day and you will be required start the process immediately regardless of when the active duty results come out. That's we do it here in NAS Fort Worth. My advice to you is to hydrate and be ready. Good luck.

Guest PSjg78

If selected, you will be treated as a selectee from that day and you will be required start the process immediately regardless of when the active duty results come out. That's we do it here in NAS Fort Worth. My advice to you is to hydrate and be ready. Good luck.

Oh yes !!! I have been hydrating and getting ready!!!!! Im staying positive either way I just wanna see a BIG S by my name :-)

Guest PSjg78

Triad tomorrow maybe? If so wonder if the commands would call us

Doubt they haven't released when the TRAID will be notified so still sticking with Friday release date.

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

Man they come out with so many different "protocol" messages who knows what will happen and when. My whole command is FTS so I'm guessing by Friday. Definitely by next Friday.

When I made it I was the only Selectee on base for weeks until Active results came out. The base policy was for Phase II not to start until the Active results were released. It will be up to your Command/Base. The guidance says Phase II starts when results are released it doesn't specify Active/FTS.

Guest SeaBeeDoc

Wait, what do you mean I should hydrate????  Just kidding starting my cleanse today so I will be plenty hydrated should I get the nod! ;)  But I not stressing not at all, I have only been asked all day if I have heard anything yet!   No I am not stressing, I said I was not going to looked on BOL for the results and that I was going to wait until they found me "I LIED!" was looking and even checking OMPF and my ESR to make sure everything was there, like that's going to help me now!  Nope I am not STRESSED! :blush:  Just Bat WOW does my butt stink or what?!? Holy mother of pearl, wait and pause as I go take a shower - will be right back (curtsy exit left) crazy that's all!    On the brighter side BBb) I am just one day closer to finding out my Fate!

Best Wishes Everyone!

SeaBeeDoc

Guest SeaBeeDoc

Man they come out with so many different "protocol" messages who knows what will happen and when. My whole command is FTS so I'm guessing by Friday. Definitely by next Friday.

Goodness I hope I don't have to wait until next weeK!

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

The F5 button and I have gotten to know each other a lot over the last several weeks!

Guest Mustang6235

They're supposed to call.

I was thinking only CO/SEL/xo could see results but you might be able to.....

But yeah, the whole reason behind the triad was so commands could notify before public release.

Guest PSjg78

Triad release last year was the 25th.

Your timeline makes perfect sense. Guess we'll know today!

Im thinking they will let us know today !!! Here is to crossing fingers we get some word today !!! Its gonna be a long day... heck its gonna be a long week lol... I really hope they don't make us wait until next weekend

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

So I just browsed the NAVADMIN Library of the last 12 years for Reserve CPO selection board results.  Here are the dates.  Lets see if we can find any trends here in our favor.

FY04:  07-01-2003

FY05:  06-04-2004

FY06:  06-07-2005

FY07:  06-12-2006

FY08:  06-25-2007

FY09:  06-27-2008

FY10:  07-16-2009

FY11:  07-16-2010

FY12:  07-08-2011

FY13:  08-24-2012

FY14:  08-26-2013

FY15:  06-27-2014

FY16:  ??-??-2015

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

So I just browsed the NAVADMIN Library of the last 12 years for Reserve CPO selection board results.  Here are the dates.  Lets see if we can find any trends here in our favor.

FY04:  07-01-2003

FY05:  06-04-2004

FY06:  06-07-2005

FY07:  06-12-2006

FY08:  06-25-2007

FY09:  06-27-2008

FY10:  07-16-2009

FY11:  07-16-2010

FY12:  07-08-2011

FY13:  08-24-2012

FY14:  08-26-2013

FY15:  06-27-2014

FY16:  ??-??-2015

Dude!  Brilliant!!!!!

Guest PSjg78

:P  Ok who is having a hard time concentrating on work lol...... I have work to do and all my mind wants to do is look out for RELEASE word..... ok ok ok ... let me get my behind to work before I lose my mind lol :o  :rolleyes: