FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest Devildoc0114

Would it still be an issue to worry if when I log in to BOL it doesn't state anything in regards to being board eligible but on NKO my profile sheet states it?

Guest Mustang6235

No don't worry about it. 1) I don't think it ever updates for reservists. 2) even if there was a problem, it's a little late to fix it.

Guest SeaBeeDoc

I am FTS so I am not sure exactly what thread I should be tracking, seeing as how my results will come out at the same time as the SELRES I have been following this thread. But I am curious how Phase Two will effect me (should I be fortunate enough to be selected this year) since I am the only FTS at my current command? Should I asume that I am safe until the REGNAV results come out or should I expect that I will be getting some added attention before everyone else?  Any insight would be grateful.

SeaBeeDoc

I am FTS so I am not sure exactly what thread I should be tracking, seeing as how my results will come out at the same time as the SELRES I have been following this thread. But I am curious how Phase Two will effect me (should I be fortunate enough to be selected this year) since I am the only FTS at my current command? Should I asume that I am safe until the REGNAV results come out or should I expect that I will be getting some added attention before everyone else?  Any insight would be grateful.

SeaBeeDoc

It depends on if you are at an Active Duty command or Reserve.  It sounds like you are at an Active command.  You can expect to be going by yourself for a little while. 

Would it still be an issue to worry if when I log in to BOL it doesn't state anything in regards to being board eligible but on NKO my profile sheet states it?

If it's on your profile sheet you are good.  If you want to verify call the U-ASK-NPC number to verify.

The FY-13 and FY-14 boards got delayed than the usual schedule, so the results came out after the active duty board results. Reserve results are traditionally out earlier than the active duty counterparts.

Yes FY-13 Millington got flooded from a storm and the board schedule was thrown off and FY-14 the MC board had a leak and they reconvened a new board which pushed the Reserve E-7 board to the right.

Guest PSjg78

Last year the board convened May 19 with results being released to the Triad last week of June. I think around the 25th.

They were out on the 26th... Im expecting the same this year as well.. hopefully with a big S by my name !

Guest PSjg78

SeaBeeDoc

Im in the same boat..... Im the only FTS eligible at my Active Duty command and when I ask what is going to happen if and when I get selected I get no response.... it would suck to be the only one "charging" while waiting for active duty but heck I WOULD BE HONORED to kick it off :-) so Im patiently standing by to standby ....

Guest SeaBeeDoc

Yes I am at a ative duty command, and the only FTS, so should I get the S than I will happily take the lead lol, guess I should drop my leave chit now just in case could be a long summer. Good Luck PS78!

SeaBeeDoc

Guest PSjg78

Yes I am at a ative duty command, and the only FTS, so should I get the S than I will happily take the lead lol, guess I should drop my leave chit now just in case could be a long summer. Good Luck PS78!

SeaBeeDoc

Good Luck to you too !! What base are you at?

Based on when the board was finished and comparing it to last year I would say it is very safe bet that they will be out the week before 4th of July. (pending an unusually long scrub process)

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

I took leave from the 23rd until the 27th just so I don't have to be at my command when the results could possibly be revealed...  That's anticipating the results come out like last year...

Guest PSjg78

I took leave from the 23rd until the 27th just so I don't have to be at my command when the results could possibly be revealed... That's anticipating the results come out like last year...

Guest PSjg78

I was on leave last year and since I'm just coming off of 15 days of leave on Monday I doubt I will be on leave this year lol this is gonna be nuts in the only waiting for results ?? anxiety is high right now lol but I'm so ready !!!

Guest Mustang6235

3rd time for chief and an ldo board

Not even sweating it this year. Fully expect the nasty N to show back up. Just letting time take care of itself.

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

3rd time for chief and an ldo board

Not even sweating it this year. Fully expect the nasty N to show back up. Just letting time take care of itself.

I definitely hear you on that.  Being a victim of PTS, I was converted to AS2 (FTS) at my 12 year mark, which was way late in the game.  I just don't have the technical knowledge or the experience "checks in the blocks".  Fortunately I was able to immediately make AS1 straight out of AS A school.  But It took a lot of studying for me to make board.  So yeah... Let's just get these results out so we can move on to the next test...

Guest SeaBeeDoc

So I just found out I actually know two people on the Board this year, one was my previous detailer which could be a good thing, since I got him drunk one time at a MDR conference. If he remembers that is?? LOL

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

So I just found out I actually know two people on the Board this year, one was my previous detailer which could be a good thing, since I got him drunk one time at a MDR conference. If he remembers that is?? LOL

My OIC was on the board as well. 

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

I just figured out your username. Wow. As for results, if you made board, you made board.

I am Mr. Diversity!  Jack of all trades, master of none.  Ha ha.

Guest PSjg78

This board sure is quite for the results to be out next week or the following..

hahha I was thinking the same!!

Guest hayes

Yeah, but the guessing gives us something to do here other than waiting. Personally, I'm ready for the results to be out. I just wanna get the waiting over with and move on to whatever's next. Hopefully Phase 2!

Guest PSjg78

Remember, there's no specific guidance requiring release at any particular point. Pers could release REGNAV/FTS/SELRES results simultaneously.

Right but that wouldn't happen, Historically it hasn't happened, im sure if they were to start that they would have announced something .... Either way who thinks they will be out next Friday??? I do :-)