FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Well I was told today, since I am the only FTS member here, if my name is on the list they will not officially start the season until Active Results come out, so that is kind of a sigh of relief lol... I still think they will have fun with me (in hopes I get the S) before hand :D

I was the only FTS at my command last year. They started a few things with me when the results came out but Phase II wasn't in full swing until the active duty results came out.

Guest Mustang6235

I'm the LPO of an 80 person unit. My crows never come off, anchors will be the same. Doesn't change the fact there's only 24 more drill days before next year.

Guest Mustang6235

Yeah its never ending. And who ever scheduled E4 and below evals to be crammed into a two month window.....

Guest MA1/EXW

This will be my 5th N. Does anybody know if that warrants a CDB, like how so many PNAs for junior Sailors does?

Guest ATC(AW)FTS

I like the 25th Triad and 26th full release. That whole Friday thing is a total myth. I totally feel each and everyone of yalls pain. I was there 4 years ago. :-)

So don't tell anyone but....... one of my Airmen in the geedunk said that he heard from his roomates LPO that his Chief heard from the Master Chief that his wife's sisters cousin was told that the Triad release will be today and that BOL on tomorrow and public release

on Friday. Don't tell any one I told you though.

I won't - promise...

loud.pdf

:big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoti

This will be my 5th N. Does anybody know if that warrants a CDB, like how so many PNAs for junior Sailors does?

My suggestion to you is to find someone who has sat a board and ask them to review your record. Not to score it just to tell you your strengths and weaknesses. You can possibly even find someone on here that you can email your eval's to and have them take a look (make sure your social is blacked out). Best info is from someone who has been there.

Guest PSjg78

Too quiet in here. Maybe everyone is on the phone except me.

That's cause we are all walking on pins and needles right now... lol... I actually have a calming to myself today surprisingly lol.... I am praying for us all to get that big fat S on our chest ;)

Guest SeabeeGirl

I have been watching this forum for a few days and decided today would be a good day to comment!  :)  I am actually a Seabee wife!  My husband is up for chief.  I think I am more anxious about it than he is!  He is staying pretty calm!  He works so hard and so I really hope he makes it!  He spent two full work days scrubbing his record with his Senior Chief.  There were so many things missing from his record that it is no wonder he didn't make it before!

I was at our NOSC yesterday and the Senior Chief told me that results will be out Friday!  I hope this is true! 

Best wishes to everyone who is patiently awaiting the results!  

Guest SeaBeeDoc

Walking down the hallwaypast the quarterdeck today and all the Chiefs were standing on the the Quarterdeck including the CMC talking and as I past by they all paused what they were doing and looked my direction, smiled and then went back to what they were doing. Not quite sure what to make of that??? Results better come out soon!!!!

SeaBeeDoc

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

I think I'll mosey down by FORCE's office and see if there's any action.....plus I need to fill my water bottle.

Guest PSjg78

I think I'll mosey down by FORCE's office and see if there's any action.....plus I need to fill my water bottle.

PS1 which force you have ?? I might head down to my forces offices in a little after this appt and see if their is any action as well lol

Guest hayes

Yup. My thought process is if triad release was gonna be tomorrow, we would already know by now. But then again, NPC is under no obligation to give a heads up. We could be in for a surprise! Lol

Guest Reserve_LCS_FC

With the push for people to sign up for automatic profile sheet updates by e-mail, what is the thought that this will be used to release results instead of command triad release?

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

I don't think so. "An advancement profile sheet is generated whenever your advancement status changes; with the new service (automatic profile sheet update), all profile updates will generate an email except the initial general mass notifications. (N32)"

I copy/pasted that from this link here:  http://forum.navyadvancement.com/index.php/topic/1612-get-automatic-profile-sheet-updates-via-email/

The way I read this is we will NOT receive an email on the initial mass release. 

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

PS1 which force you have ?? I might head down to my forces offices in a little after this appt and see if their is any action as well lol

I'm at NPC so FORCE Moore, it was pretty quiet down that way.

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

Is anyone that gets selected this FY (hopefully all if your following this thread) down for posting their bullets?  For Example:

PO1 Smuckatelly:  LPO, MAA of FCPOA, SEL by direction, Regional SOY FY13, CFL, Training PO, JPME, PPME Blocks 1-7, ## of ## EP's, MTS, Dual Warfare, M.B.A, Bachelors Degree, # of NAM's or COMS,  # of mobilizations, etc.....(These are entirely made up by the way)

This way anyone that unfortunately is not selected can compare their toolbox to those that are selected.  Just a thought, I think it may help others. 

Is anyone that gets selected this FY (hopefully all if your following this thread) down for posting their bullets?  For Example:

PO1 Smuckatelly:  LPO, MAA of FCPOA, SEL by direction, Regional SOY FY13, CFL, Training PO, JPME, PPME Blocks 1-7, ## of ## EP's, MTS, Dual Warfare, M.B.A, Bachelors Degree, # of NAM's or COMS,  # of mobilizations, etc.....(These are entirely made up by the way)

This way anyone that unfortunately is not selected can compare their toolbox to those that are selected.  Just a thought, I think it may help others. 

It may be a good idea to reach out via global email to one of the selectees from the list and ask them so you know exactly what is pertinent to your specific rating. It will vary depending on rating (surface vs aviation etc.). You may want to wait till after September to do this though. They will be busy....

On that note, if any AT's want to know what I made it with last year I can email you my info...