FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest Mustang6235

I'm going to venture that all the website issues have absolutely nothing to do with the results release.

I wonder if it is not the Zombie Apocalypse, but our own imaginations that we should fear.

After all these years of running this forum I can say unequivocally that you are correct - we should fear our own imaginations.  :o

Guest steverunner

Just spoke to my FTS. SEL at my NOSC said BOL is back up now. He said no news yet. Anyone able to verify its up?

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

Just spoke to my FTS. SEL at my NOSC said BOL is back up now. He said no news yet. Anyone able to verify its up?

BOL is not up....at least not at PERS.....

Just so you all know (PO1's), the chiefs are just as excited for the results to be out as all of you. We all get excited this time of year. Good luck and here is hoping for today or tomorrow (my money is on tomorrow).

ATC

Guest SWSeabee

Just tried BOL from an NMCI comp (not sure if that matters) and recieved the "certificate error." Tried to continue but it stopped after that. So close.

Just tried BOL from an NMCI comp (not sure if that matters) and recieved the "certificate error." Tried to continue but it stopped after that. So close.

no, it's still hard down. The certificate error is the Navy not getting on the same page with the rest of the world about encryption.

Guest NC1(FMF)

You know, I haven't heard a thing yet here about CNP callout...  :huh:

CNPs INAVY calender is blank, of course. lol

Guest PSjg78

You know, I haven't heard a thing yet here about CNP callout... :huh:

I was thinking the same thing ... Ughhhhhhhhh this is gonna be a long week ! ??

Only hint one of my Master Chiefs is putting out to know when results are posting, is when NPC takes down the previous year's NAVADMIN of Selects from the CPO Selection Boards page.  Said when that happens the results are out or are being posted.

Only hint one of my Master Chiefs is putting out to know when results are posting, is when NPC takes down the previous year's NAVADMIN of Selects from the CPO Selection Boards page.  Said when that happens the results are out or are being posted.

I think he or she got that intel from our past Chief's board threads here on this forum...  ;)

Guest 1crazyseabee85

Well the NAVADMIN for last year is still there so must not be happening today. :angry:

So actually, it's not the Navadmin but the data that is purged, updated and then made available for viewing.  :)