FY15 Reserve Chief Selection Board

Guest FTS(PS)

In Midwest, but not a PS.  LOL

lol...I ask because eventually i believe we will wind up in the same place for pinning.... NTC Great Lakes..Im already here of course...lol

Guest ewith1999

lol...I ask because eventually i believe we will wind up in the same place for pinning.... NTC Great Lakes..Im already here of course...lol

Hummm, Minneapolis does their own pinning ceremony, unless something is going to change.

Guest FTS(PS)

Hummm, Minneapolis does their own pinning ceremony, unless something is going to change.

yeah...we won't wind up in the same place....thats the only two places they have....minneapolis and great lakes.....lol...Congrats...you don't have to deal with RTC side...Those RDCs are gonna kill us

Guest ewith1999

yeah...we won't wind up in the same place....thats the only two places they have....minneapolis and great lakes.....lol...Congrats...you don't have to deal with RTC side...Those RDCs are gonna kill us

Yes, yes they are.  And I think there is a road trip for uniform items to Great Lakes, not sure if I am supposed to know that though.  Might have to edit this comment.

Guest ewith1999

37 hours till results.... I hate this waiting.

I am counting on a little longer as I am pretty sure my CO and XO don't have the BOL access they need.  Talked with them about it and they didn't know what I was talking about.

Guest FTS(PS)

i just thought about it....my results will go to my old command...lol...they just had a change of command....i doubt they will have access...doo hickey darnit heck..lol

I feel you guys on this one. If selected I'll be going through Phase II with the SEALs. Can't complain about the beautiful weather we have daily in Coronado though.

Guest PSjg78

I feel you guys on this one. If selected I'll be going through Phase II with the SEALs. Can't complain about the beautiful weather we have daily in Coronado though.

I'm on Coronado as well makes me even more nervous lol

Guest FTS(PS)

And here we go.....The 24 Hour Countdown.....Try to stay busy....Keep your mind off of it...hopefully in 28 hours....Ill be at the NEX buyin a CPO selectee shirt...lol

Guest ewith1999

24 hours.

My XO was informed about BOL, hoping he can get logged on tomorrow. Exciting and not at the same time. Stomach in knots.

Guest PSjg78

Anyone else look at the CO/XO/CMC list on BOL and NOT find anyone from your COC?

Check all the tabs... I know the first time I opened it I didnt realize there were 3 tabs...

Check all the tabs... I know the first time I opened it I didnt realize there were 3 tabs...

Ack, I did check all the tabs. Still couldnt find anyone on my COC. Hopefully I get some sort of communication.