FY15 Reserve Chief Selection Board

I thought announcing it to commands first was new navy policy...

yes CO/XO/ CMC first then general public 24 hours later. There's a poll in the Chief's category of this forum about that so throw your vote after the results...  BBb)

Guest asdfate

You can't access your profile on a none NMCI computer anymore. I don't know why they changed that but it has been that way for a couple of months at least.

I'm not on NMCI and I can get it.  I think it might be just a .mil domain.

Guest USMCDR

I'll be relying on someone posting the list here. On I&I duty so I know my Marine command doesn't have access. I guess I'll be a day or so behind everyone else here depending when the list is released.

Been there Shipmate. Your Navy eschelon should be able to reach out and touch you from MARFORRES.

Guest ewith1999

yes CO/XO/ CMC first then general public 24 hours later. There's a poll in the Chief's category of this forum about that so throw your vote after the results...  BBb)

Might need to change my vote after all is said and done. I like the idea, I just don't think it will work for every command.

Guest GaEM1

I hope to be surprised this year but if not I will continue on for another 3 years.  We shall see about the future.  Maybe I need to change from EM (71 to 11 ratio of board elig to selects) to DC (9 to 9) or EN (31 to 16 I believe).  It is good the eng rates are opening up some because when I first made PO1 it was 1 advancement, then 0 next year, then 1.

What a waste of outstanding Electrical knowledge for the Navy that would be though.

Guest PSjg78

Well...another down....One day Closer....No more small milestones to get me through to the end.....There's only...the end....This wait ain't easy....but hopefully....it's worth it....

this wait flat out sucks! lol... I have a link for all of you to watch my YN1 hooked me up here it is... need a good laugh please watch its pretty priceless..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnlW-tCUZuw

Guest FTS(PS)

this wait flat out sucks! lol... I have a link for all of you to watch my YN1 hooked me up here it is... need a good laugh please watch its pretty priceless..

Lol...I watched that video a couple of years back...lol...The funniest part is where he says he burned all of his uniforms....lol....I hope im not him this year...the video is a lot funnier that way...lol

Guest PSjg78

Lol...I watched that video a couple of years back...lol...The funniest part is where he says he burned all of his uniforms....lol....I hope im not him this year...the video is a lot funnier that way...lol

right wouldnt burn my uniforms funniest part to me was he requested the IA coordinator I died watching that part lol.. the the FCPO goobers :D  :D

Guest DOC83

Just read this post from NAC. The results are expected to be released to CMD triads via BOL on June 26 at 9 AM EDT and public release 24 hours later.

Guest asdfate

Just read this post from NAC. The results are expected to be released to CMD triads via BOL on June 26 at 9 AM EDT and public release 24 hours later.

Verified.

Guest amcreed

This is true.  Good luck all!

Guest FTS(PS)

I just got word from my YNCS that results will be available for command view on Thursday 26 June @0900 Eastern Standard Time......lol...Always right sometimes....

Guest PSjg78

I just got word from my YNCS that results will be available for command view on Thursday 26 June @0900 Eastern Standard Time......lol...Always right sometimes....

OMG here it goes!!!! I will be on LEAVE guess I will be waiting for the call!

Guest GaEM1

FTS(PS)

I hope you are right and if you are send me your address and I will buy you a cup of coffee (not Starbucks, maybe QT or something) cause you would be the only one I have ever know to set a time and date and be right.

As a matter of fact I will challenge everyone to pick a date and time that will be on the official release NAVADMIN for the reserve CPO advancement FY15.  Whoever is closest, I will send money for coffee.  You will need to post on this forum that you are the closest since I hope I am too busy starting my Chief Select season.

My time and date: July 8, 2014; 1130

Guest asdfate

FTS(PS)

I hope you are right and if you are send me your address and I will buy you a cup of coffee (not Starbucks, maybe QT or something) cause you would be the only one I have ever know to set a time and date and be right.

As a matter of fact I will challenge everyone to pick a date and time that will be on the official release NAVADMIN for the reserve CPO advancement FY15.  Whoever is closest, I will send money for coffee.  You will need to post on this forum that you are the closest since I hope I am too busy starting my Chief Select season.

My time and date: July 8, 2014; 1130

They are coming out on Thursday. Naval Advancement Center* posted it.

Guest asdfate

I'm the only FTS at my command not sure if my command will know to look for the results, and I have to attend a class all on friday.

You can log onto BOL, click on the Verify command access to selection board results (or something similar) link, and you'll see a list of ppl, by UIC, of who has access.  Look up your commands UIC and if you don't see someone on there, then hopefully the next command up the chain will pass results.