FY15 Reserve Chief Selection Board

Guest ewith1999

I just got word from my YNCS that results will be available for command view on Thursday 26 June @0900 Eastern Standard Time......lol...Always right sometimes....

26th to the triad...so if you know that your chain of command doesn't have access, you just wait for public release? Ugh.

Guest ewith1999

26th to the triad...so if you know that your chain of command doesn't have access, you just wait for public release? Ugh.

Or hope that someone else can let you know?  I have a feeling I know what is going to happen:  Triad doesn't have access/can't login, everyone else finds out and myself and the other SBE's in my unit are waiting and waiting and waiting...LOL

Guest asdfate

Or hope that someone else can let you know?  I have a feeling I know what is going to happen:  Triad doesn't have access/can't login, everyone else finds out and myself and the other SBE's in my unit are waiting and waiting and waiting...LOL

If the triad doesn't have access but there is a Chief's Mess in place that has been planning the season for the last 9 months, I'm sure they'll get the info from other Chiefs around the Navy.  Their claim to fame (the Mess) is Navy-wide. They've been in a long time, and among them, someone knows someone else with the list, and they'll get the names.

Of course, I'm assuming that the command access list isn't restricted to within the same UIC, but I think thats a pretty safe assumption, especially when you take into account the short amount of time this change has been in effect and that it takes a year to secure an application like ASOSH so that N Korea doesn't find out how many retirement points I have.

Guest ewith1999

If the triad doesn't have access but there is a Chief's Mess in place that has been planning the season for the last 9 months, I'm sure they'll get the info from other Chiefs around the Navy.  Their claim to fame (the Mess) is Navy-wide. They've been in a long time, and among them, someone knows someone else with the list, and they'll get the names.

Of course, I'm assuming that the command access list isn't restricted to within the same UIC, but I think thats a pretty safe assumption, especially when you take into account the short amount of time this change has been in effect and that it takes a year to secure an application like ASOSH so that N Korea doesn't find out how many retirement points I have.

Good laugh there.  Seriously....out loud...N Korea...bwahahaha.

I have been told by a Chief that I should find out before it is public (whether it is by my Chain or a Chief from the Mess as we don't have a Chief in my unit).  There is a great Chief's Mess in place at my NOSC.  Guess I am just nervous all around. 

Guest PSjg78

My heart feels like it's jumping rope.

I have duty and stuck here til 1700 and start leave tomorrow morning!!!! I cant wait to check out today and wait for results at home... Im probably going to be losing my mind! :wacko:  :wacko:

Guest GaEM1

Well since it seems that in the next 48 hours we will know for sure, I want to congratulate

1. all those that worked hard for the opportunity to make this run to serve as a Chief

2. all those that make it to Chief Select

3. and all those that do not make it but still show respect and honest thoughts of congratulations for those that do make Select.

Good luck to you all.

GaEM1

Guest PSjg78

Well since it seems that in the next 48 hours we will know for sure, I want to congratulate

1. all those that worked hard for the opportunity to make this run to serve as a Chief

3. and all those that do not make it but still show respect and honest thoughts of congratulations for those that do make Select.

Good luck to you all.

GaEM1

Im with EM1 on this one!!!!! Good luck, Congratulate and keep pushing to all of us!!!!

PS1

Guest ewith1999

Good luck to you all.

GaEM1

Yes, well said! 

Guest FTS(PS)

lol...what more can you do on Thursday....That you cant do on Wednsday?....Why not 0800 tomorrow.....I cant take a whole nother day...Ugghhh...time to go back over my record again...lol...kill some time

Guest FTS(PS)

You asked for results to be out on the 26th didn't you?

lol...No...that was merely a prediction....because the 26th is better than the 3rd...and the 3rd sounds better than the 11th....lol...but now...tomorrow sounds better than Thursday....I think I just need a drink

Guest PSjg78

lol...No...that was merely a prediction....because the 26th is better than the 3rd...and the 3rd sounds better than the 11th....lol...but now...tomorrow sounds better than Thursday....I think I just need a drink

thats ok I have been checking LOPG since that was posted lol..... on duty board out of my mind....... LOPG is down right now should be back up by 1600.....

Guest FTS(PS)

I am in transition between command and currently on leave. I wonder if i will be able to login to BOL on thursday and see results. Or if I am going to have to wait till they become public.

Good Luck to every one!!!!!!!!! :D  :lol:  :D

You will more than likely get a call from your old command seeing as though that is where your results will post to