FY15 Reserve Chief Selection Board

Guest USMCDR

And here we go.....The 24 Hour Countdown.....Try to stay busy....Keep your mind off of it...hopefully in 28 hours....Ill be at the NEX buyin a CPO selectee shirt...lol

Good luck man.

Guest PSjg78

You're right around the corner from me. I'm at NSWG-11 located directly beside the galley. Good luck!

Sweet good luck !!!! Maybe we will bump into each other during the "season"

Guest FTS(PS)

Anyone else look at the CO/XO/CMC list on BOL and NOT find anyone from your COC?

I looked and my old chain is not on there....This is troubling to say the least

Guest FTS(PS)

Ok...so surprisingly...The work day is going by relatively quickly.....Im thinking it will slow down as soon as I get to the house...lol

Guest ewith1999

Ok...so surprisingly...The work day is going by relatively quickly.....Im thinking it will slow down as soon as I get to the house...lol

My work day just started.  Going to be a long evening.

Guest ewith1999

Question:  Will we get a call either way?  (If the triad can log in)

I just hope not to be sitting around at 11am still waiting on a call...

Guest FTS(PS)

I just hope not to be sitting around at 11am still waiting on a call...

lol...its kind of a tough situation....I dont know if would rather only get a call if I made it...with a no call meaning I didnt.....Or If id rather get a call either way.  Because if I dont make it and they dont call Ill just be sitting thinking that maybe they just didnt get the results yet....Just send me a text with an S or an N...lol

Guest ewith1999

lol...its kind of a tough situation....I dont know if would rather only get a call if I made it...with a no call meaning I didnt.....Or If id rather get a call either way.  Because if I dont make it and they dont call Ill just be sitting thinking that maybe they just didnt get the results yet....Just send me a text with an S or an N...lol

Right.  It is a tough situation.  Text with an S or an N.  YES! 

My Chain is aware of the results being available only to them tomorrow morning, does that mean they have BOL access?  No idea.  But after speaking with them I know they had no idea what is going on with the way results are released now.   

Guest PSjg78

I thought leave would be the answer I think I'm worst right now lmaooooo

Guest FTS(PS)

I thought leave would be the answer I think I'm worst right now lmaooooo

LoL...Yep...because all you have to do is sit around and watch the clock...lol....I think what will be worse..will be the couple of hours before the release...lol...Ill probably almost not want them to come out because I don't want to not be on the list...lol

Guest FTS(PS)

If I make it I think I will wait until the main list comes out before I start sending out my "I made it texts"....dont want to send one to a friend that didnt make it.  Gotta kind of approach that situation a tad bit differently...lol

Guest ewith1999

LoL...Yep...because all you have to do is sit around and watch the clock...lol....I think what will be worse..will be the couple of hours before the release...lol...Ill probably almost not want them to come out because I don't want to not be on the list...lol

My odd working hours tonight are going to drag, however I might still be sleeping in the a.m. if I get a call...LOL 

Guest ewith1999

If I make it I think I will wait until the main list comes out before I start sending out my "I made it texts"....dont want to send one to a friend that didnt make it.  Gotta kind of approach that situation a tad bit differently...lol

If we are selected, do we have some kind of direction as to what we are to do?  I know there have to be phone calls made...

Guest ewith1999

Well the jinx is on for me, Just because I have the LPO spot everyone thinks I will be selected. Would be nice though!

Right.  Probably stellar evals too, right?  That is what makes me nervous, having everything lined up and not being selected and not knowing what is "wrong".