FY15 Reserve Chief Selection Board

Guest FTS(PS)

but they have it?

I dont think anyone has it yet...My guys are saying its not showing over here....I could do without the extra torture..lol

Guest PSjg78

It's 6:27 on the West Coast so I'm still waiting for the Triad to get into work.

Currently in bed and been awake since 5 and went to bed at 1am OMG this needs to hurry up ! My COC better not wait until noon to notify me lol

Currently in bed and been awake since 5 and went to bed at 1am OMG this needs to hurry up ! My COC better not wait until noon to notify me lol

I am in the exact same boat. Laying in bed waiting. No way I can go back to sleep not know if the results are out yet...

Guest FTS(PS)

MWR just tried to get me to buy breakfast.....DO I LOOK LIKE I AM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO AN APPETITE?....lol.....I need a drink

• Like 1

MWR just tried to get me to buy breakfast.....DO I LOOK LIKE I AM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO AN APPETITE?....lol.....I need a drink

Lol

Guest PSjg78

I don't know if I can stay in bed any longer lmao my husband has a grip on me to keep me from running crazy around the house

Hi all, this is my first post since my last account got deleted. Third time SBE, hoping this it it! I still haven't heard anything from my chain of command.

Guest ewith1999

Bahaha