FY15 Reserve Chief Selection Board

Guest GaEM1

Well it looks like only a small percentage of us found out today because most of the time this site is being slammed by posts.

I guess the CO's finding out first didn't work as they thought.  Tomorrow will be the huge influx of posts.  Horary for tomorrow. 

I just made a pitcher of pina colata so I am celebrating for all those that know they made it........ GRATS to you all again.

Its crazy Tony. I'm away from a computer most of the day (this week) and I knew at 1000 PST that the command results were out and its crazy to me that 6 hours later people are relegated to looking for BOL results the next day.

We're going to be back to F5'ing on this site next year if this continues.... :(

yeah and it's more than working out the kinks - they need to put a genuine effort in this new method 

Guest FMFDOC

This is going to be a very long night. Some people know and others are in limbo. The one contact I got at my command said he only heard of those that did not get selected and the CO calls everyone else. My phone has still not rung.

Guest PSjg78

Its crazy Tony. I'm away from a computer most of the day (this week) and I knew at 1000 PST that the command results were out and its crazy to me that 6 hours later people are relegated to looking for BOL results the next day.

We're going to be back to F5'ing on this site next year if this continues.... :(

YN1 is still waiting which means that he wont know until tomorrow because he wansnt notified I got the phone call at 1530 in the afternoon !!!! That's unsat !!!! Big Navy really needs to reevaluate this madness

Guest PSjg78

apparently, from what I am hearing, there are a lot of shipmates in limbo

I will be enjoying me a couple cocktails once I get home from LA sitting in traffic currently ... Still rooting to see more positive posts tomorrow !

I would really like to see some input in the poll thread. FutureCPO&MCPON also put a call out over there. I've had upper offices contact me and I have also contact various offices (including the one that releases the results <not pleasant>) and I know they look at these threads for input. Please provide some. Someone up there has got to care and currently this was a fail. :o  

congratulations! ... please make it a point to still swing by - enjoyed your posts!

:128_2:

Indeed I will Tony. Special thanks to all on this forum who've provided endless wisdom that may have helped me get selected. To those who weren't selected please keep pressing forward and don't give up.

Guest Mustang6235

I thought the point in the new system was to notify all members of their selection/non-selection. I never got my non-selection call, and found out through a fellow non-selectee. UNSAT. No excuse for commands to leave people in limbo when they had 2 days to prepare for this.

Welp got the call no go for me LDO package will be submitted in Oct

Wow, sorry to hear that. I can't wait to see the PSC selectees. I know a lot of great PS1s and none of them made it. Keep charging PSjg78. I guess you will be joining us on the LDO page.

Guest Navymom2

Hi. Are the selectees the only ones that did not receive a call?

When is the list expected out? If anyone knows.

Good luck to all.

Guest GaEM1

Well I hope today is the day I find out one way or the other.

I heard 2 of my unit's Sailors made select but nothing more.  I was hoping for 3-4 at least but those are still good numbers for about 15 first class.

Well I hope today is the day I find out one way or the other.

I heard 2 of my unit's Sailors made select but nothing more.  I was hoping for 3-4 at least but those are still good numbers for about 15 first class.

First, I was told that NOONE in my unit made it....Later they came back and said they don't know either way, because I am Mob'd. Hoping I make it...My unit hasnt seen any new Chiefs since 2009!!

Denver_CTN

Is this because your rate is full?

Not Necesarily, We are comprised of all IDC rates. Which typically have good advancement, however we have been struggling to get anyone advanced to E7.