FY15 Reserve Chief Selection Board

Guest FTS(PS)

Welp....I didnt get the "S"....Was a little down at first..but hey...All I can do is keep plugging away at it until mine comes down the pipeline....Congrats to all those that made it.....I will live through you all for now...lol

Welp....I didnt get the "S"....Was a little down at first..but hey...All I can do is keep plugging away at it until mine comes down the pipeline....Congrats to all those that made it.....I will live through you all for now...lol

Sorry to hear that PS1. Calm down and there is always another opportunity. My entire command and I are really shocked my PS1 got the N too. Great Sailors I know missed the cut this year.

This waiting game sucks. No body at my command has access to our UIC since we are a RAG. The 1 person who does went to Millington. This really sucks.

Guest PSjg78

Ohhh man PS1 sorry about that... Im still here waiting to be notified on leave..... keep your head up and keep pushing... 

Guest FMFDOC

My command says nothing as of yet. I have checked BOL and it shows nothing there. Here is to hoping!! :D Congrats to those that have already gotten the coveted S

Guest ewith1999

Ohhh man PS1 sorry about that... Im still here waiting to be notified on leave..... keep your head up and keep pushing...

PS1, what NOSC?

Guest PSjg78

I hate the fact that my COC has the results and have yet to notify us! there are only 2 of us one is at work and I'm on leave and NOTHING yet! I would so rather have access via online this waiting on COC is not COOL!  :rolleyes:

Guest PSjg78

Don't forget the poll people and your comments in that poll are welcome too. People look at it

ohhh yeah I'm gonna wait to see how long it takes my COC to notify me before I comment on the poll.. There is no reason Im still waiting to be notified at all.. especially when I was told I would get a call either way! 

ohhh yeah I'm gonna wait to see how long it takes my COC to notify me before I comment on the poll.. There is no reason Im still waiting to be notified at all.. especially when I was told I would get a call either way! 

yeah this is echoing the seniors' too. Some commands were holding back because of <insert your commands brand new rule> reason. Other stuff was happening. but it would be good to get it out in the open to hopefully learn

Same here. There are 2 of us waiting for results from my unit and neither of us has heard anything yet.