FY15 Reserve Chief Selection Board

Guest GaEM1

I drill in Atlanta and have not heard anything yet.  I did send off a text to someone I thought at ATL that would make it.  Have not heard back from him yet.

It could be that your and my CO's are too busy with their civilian job to break off right now so everyone hold your breath cause it will be getting deeper by the minute.

CONGRADULATIONS to all the selects,

Guest GaEM1

considering we if we are selected we may have the hardship of some NOSC Chief's on our shoulders... all I can say is

NOSC Atlatna is wonderful and never has issues with anything,,... ever....... and respond to me before I email or call them.... always.....

Here is my list from NOSC Fort Worth:

NOSC Fort Worth

FTS

AMEC     NOACK KERRI                                             61036

SELRES

ETC(SEL)       KNEBEL, DAVID CARL                            86913     C7F

PSC(SEL)      COURTNEY, COREY ANTOINE              85257    NMCB 22

AGC(SEL )     HUNTER, DAVID HARDING                  86168    NMORA Dallas

HMC(SEL)     BAERWALDT, ROSIE I                             89783    EMF Dallas

ETC(SEL)        FLOWERS, LEONARD HAROLD JR      87713    OSU      

BMC(SEL)     MASON, JEREMIAH CRAIG                   86546   LCS CFrame

AWOC(SEL)   VAUGHAN, TIMOTHY LEE JR             87713   OSU

ETC(SEL)        SWIM, HARKIN JAMES                          87245   EXP Maint.

ABHC (SEL)    VILLALPANDO, URIEL DAVID               86849  EURAFSWA SES/ AIR OPS

Guest GaEM1

<-------------------------- This is me back in 1982 off the coast of Lebanon.... dang I am old...

Yes change of subject cause                       NO ONE IS TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tying up your computer will not affect your phone being called.. unless everyone is on dialup

Guest GaEM1

Hmm... is the Navy Adv Forum down?  Either no one posted in the last 30 minutes or my connection is broken....

Maybe I will hear Rod Sterling in a few minutes tell me I have entered the twilight zone... hopefully it leads to the Select area?

Just called NOSC Atlanta. The command triad is all out of the office. Guess we found out tomorrow.

We are in the same boat. Though my Triad is actually trying to get me the S or N. The problem is that I am mobilized, so my command or NOSC have no view into my data. I am ok with waiting until tomorrow I suppose.... -_-

Guest GaEM1

Well MONKEY BUTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they were just pulling your leg... or maybe you are in the Twilight Zone with me.  we may be the last people to know.   We may actually know before our command does....

OH NO... THE SKY IS FALLING>>> THE WORLD IS COMING TO THE END>   WE ARE SAILORS ON "THE LAST SHIP" SHOW AND STUCK ON TNT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AAUUUURRRRRGGHGHHHHHHHH!!!

Guest asdfate

considering we if we are selected we may have the hardship of some NOSC Chief's on our shoulders... all I can say is

NOSC Atlatna is wonderful and never has issues with anything,,... ever....... and respond to me before I email or call them.... always.....

I used to drill there with 3NCR.

Guest asdfate

CTNC(sel).  Apparently I was the only selectee at my NOSC.  I got the call this morning when I was at the NEX buying ENS uniforms.  I wish I was able to earn the anchors, but commissioning is 8 days away! (Not a bad problem to have though).  Congratulations to all who were selected, and sorry to those who weren't.  I know what it feels like, but YOUR TIME WILL COME!

Guest GaEM1

Yes fortunately I am with the Surgemain unit there which means many dang good engineering rated Sailors are bunched together in my unit.  If there is to be an engineering rate advancement, hopefully I will see the new Chiefs first hand.  I sincerely hope so.

I had been in an OPSUP unit in the past and out of twenty 1st, I sometimes saw 0 or 1 advance to Chief.

CTNC(sel).  Apparently I was the only selectee at my NOSC.  I got the call this morning when I was at the NEX buying ENS uniforms.  I wish I was able to earn the anchors, but commissioning is 8 days away! (Not a bad problem to have though).  Congratulations to all who were selected, and sorry to those who weren't.  I know what it feels like, but YOUR TIME WILL COME!

GJ! Wish that spot could have gone to one of the five or so CTN's that dont make it, but it is what it is.

Guest asdfate

GJ! Wish that spot could have gone to one of the five or so CTN's that dont make it, but it is what it is.

That's been a discussion for a while now. By the time I got selected for Commissioning, the board had already convened.  I'm going to look at the list tomorrow and see if any of the quotas were returned. If so, that means I didn't take anybody's slot.

That's been a discussion for a while now. By the time I got selected for Commissioning, the board had already convened.  I'm going to look at the list tomorrow and see if any of the quotas were returned. If so, that means I didn't take anybody's slot.

last I remember you did not (that's why I got confused but I know things change). It also speaks volumes on your Navy path, achievements and career goals - very commendable.  BBb)