FY15 Reserve Chief Selection Board

Guest ewith1999

yea...my command put my name in block 1 wrong on my 2012 eval that they didn't sign until April while I was in Djibouti......they did First, Last instead of Last, First.....I don't think that would be a show stopper though

I had 2 evals for the same reporting period, from 2 different reporting seniors. Fun times.

Guest ewith1999

Well, it is all in my medical record. Guess I won't be getting that call. That is something that would be caught in the post board scrub, correct?

Guest dyloch

As for the P vs W, I would not worry, I believe the HIPA laws would prohibit the comparison of medical info to evals with the kind of scrutiny it would require to find that as a mistake.  It's not a Fail so fix it now and don't worry about it.

I see your concern. The board has access to Prims so they  could have caught it.....But it looked normal from an eval perspective. Maybe they only look at Prims if there is a discrepancy on the eval...Just speculation.

Guest ewith1999

As for the P vs W, I would not worry, I believe the HIPA laws would prohibit the comparison of medical info to evals with the kind of scrutiny it would require to find that as a mistake.  It's not a Fail so fix it now and don't worry about it.

My concern is PRIMS.

My concern is PRIMS.

True! I personally dont think that would be a determining factor....Plus, it's no use worrying about it now. This decision was already made a month ago. Had to learn that myself earlier.

hello and good luck to all.

when will this forum have the names? today

or tomorrow? thanks

List should be available tomorrow. Command release is today.

Guest Mustang6235

I tossed and turned all night. Now I have this "calm" about me. Like I've finally accepted whatever is coming. It is what it is.

Guest ewith1999

If one is a concurrent, you're good.

Lol. Exact same dates. Almost the same write up word for word. One signed by the CO, one signed by the XO a month apart. I didn't sign either.

Guest ewith1999

True! I personally dont think that would be a determining factor....Plus, it's no use worrying about it now. This decision was already made a month ago. Had to learn that myself earlier.

Exactly. No use worrying now. Just have to get it fixed, whether I am selected or not.

I personally don't like knowing the exact time and date the results come out. I don't think I will make it but I slept like complete crap! This wait sucks....

Guest dyloch

I personally don't like knowing the exact time and date the results come out. I don't think I will make it but I slept like complete crap! This wait sucks....

What they said!!!!!

Guest ewith1999

Yes. Up 3 hours earlier than normal for me. Had a bad dream that I missed something, and I did! Lol