FY15 Reserve Chief Selection Board

Guest FTS(PS)

My Senior told me that they have the plan already....but he just couldn't tell me yet because it may be pointless...lol.....I for one...am hoping to hear that plan...

Guest ewith1999

My Senior told me that they have the plan already....but he just couldn't tell me yet because it may be pointless...lol.....I for one...am hoping to hear that plan...

The plan for what?  The plan for the Selectees?  I have no Chief's in my unit to hear these things.  Ok, trying to stay positive - no Chief's yet. 

Guest FTS(PS)

The plan for what?  The plan for the Selectees?  I have no Chief's in my unit to hear these things.  Ok, trying to stay positive - no Chief's yet. 

Yep....of course that have to stay within MCPON guidance and all...but every command will have a plan.....Im sure if you pick up....they will find a way to include you...lol

Guest Mustang6235

To those of you with a zero quota I say this,"GET THAT LDO PACKAGE IN!!!" You probably deserve to be in khaki. Take advantage of the other advancement board you qualify for. Same advice to those who get the "N" tomorrow!

To those of you with a zero quota I say this,"GET THAT LDO PACKAGE IN!!!" You probably deserve to be in khaki. Take advantage of the other advancement board you qualify for. Same advice to those who get the "N" tomorrow!

hey actually that's a good idea in more ways than one... maybe makes you scrutinize your records from a different angle 

:128_2:

Guest ewith1999

Yep....of course that have to stay within MCPON guidance and all...but every command will have a plan.....Im sure if you pick up....they will find a way to include you...lol

LOL

Guest FTS(PS)

I say even if you are selected to put that LDO package in....because at the end of a career......its all about how big that retirement check is gonna be....

Guest ewith1999

Makes me feel a little better to know that I will know with way tomorrow. The wait is killer.

I hope it is the same for all NOSC's.  Good luck everyone! 

I say even if you are selected to put that LDO package in....because at the end of a career......its all about how big that retirement check is gonna be....

That's the battle I am fighting right now. Applying for the fourth time; second as Chief.

Guest asdfate

This is my second season. I found out in March that I got picked up for DCO. Yesterday I got my commissioning date (which I got modded to 04JUL).  I attempted to get it changed to 30SEP so I could be enlisted through the season (hoping that the 68% rate would include me), but it wasn't a possibility.

ENJOY YOUR SEASON. THERE ARE THOSE WHO WISH THEY COULD BE IN YOUR PLACE, AND NOT ALL OF THEM ARE PO1s.

• Like 1

Guest asdfate

lol, i just noticed that the reserve thread is where the party is at: The ad thread lost it's steam. i guess they passed out from exhaustion...  :lol:

:big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoti

That's because we are within hours of results!

• Like 1

Guest FTS(PS)

The day has finally arrived!! Good luck everyone

These last four hours will undoubtedly be the worst....what makes it so bad is that I woke up at 330.....so if I don't make it.....lol...I'll be super tired...and depressed...lol

Guest FTS(PS)

Worried I missed something.

Thats all I've been doing is reading and rereading my evals...weighing my awards....wondering if I have enough TIR for their liking...will they think ok this is great but lets give him one more year to see what he does....lol....2 hours...#ticktock

Guest FTS(PS)

Block 20. Waived for surgery during 1 cycle last year. Should have been a W.

yea...my command put my name in block 1 wrong on my 2012 eval that they didn't sign until April while I was in Djibouti......they did First, Last instead of Last, First.....I don't think that would be a show stopper though

Guest ewith1999

Well, I have been told I would be notified there is a discrepancy, submit info from medical record, guess it happens. If. Big if.