FY15 Reserve Chief Selection Board

Guest amcreed

However, if its like the SCPO board, they'll tell us 2 days prior to the commands getting the results. Which will make for a loooong 2 day wait.

It's so strange how they are releasing results like that now.  I like the heads up, but I wish they were giving the heads up for when it would be posted so I could check it myself.

Guest FTS(PS)

I wouldnt mind the two day notice...At least I would know...I would have some closure...lol...Its the not knowing that is killing me....Knowing that if they are going to notify us two days in advance..then each passing day means that there will be at least 3 days until the results come out....My heart is too weak for this...lol

Guest asdfate

I cant find last year's forums. Anyone check it?

I guess he took them down. I remember ppl last year doing it with the prior year. I wonder if they are archived, or gone for good.

I guess he took them down. I remember ppl last year doing it with the prior year. I wonder if they are archived, or gone for good.

no, the forum got hacked from Russia. Everything was lost. That is why everyone had to create a new account.

Guest ewith1999

At this point, I feel like vomiting pretty much all the time from nerves.

Yes.  Exactly.  Hard to get stuff done and keep my mind off of it. 

Guest ewith1999

yes they would log into BOL and get the results.. You can actually log in now and see if they have access for your UIC..

I would LOVE to log in now, but it'll have to wait until I get home around 11 tonight from that civilian job where I make all my $.  LOL 

Guest ewith1999

At this point, I feel like vomiting pretty much all the time from nerves.

I am scared...really scared.  First time up/early candidate, awesome quota, great record....but you never know.  This would be the first time I didn't sit at a rank trying and trying for multiple years. 

Guest FTS(PS)

We will know before 7/11.....I think someone is attempting a reverse jinx....lol....But wow Ill tell you what.....looking at those AC quotas I'm starting to wish I had stayed OS.....lol....40% is amazing

You guys are killin me today lol...... OMG this is going to be a hectic week... I just logged into LOPG to see if anything showed up in the "prospective" box lol (still blank).. that is how I found out I made PS1 at midnight :)  :)

All PSs know the lopg trick lol.That's how I found out I made PS2 while at a PSD. I tried to use it for CPO last year, but no luck. I left work at 1830, and received a call from my mentor that I made it. I was in shock because it was my first time up. Drove back to work that night and saw the dollar sign on lopg. PSs don't use BOL; they use lopg. Good luck to all.

Guest ISC_HOPEFUL

For us non-PS's, is the only place to check the selection board results in BOL under "advancements/selection boards"? Or will our profile sheet update as well with a select/non-select status? First time up here. Just curious because my CO's name is not on the list of those who can login early and access the results.

Guest PSjg78

All PSs know the lopg trick lol.That's how I found out I made PS2 while at a PSD. I tried to use it for CPO last year, but no luck. I left work at 1830, and received a call from my mentor that I made it. I was in shock because it was my first time up. Drove back to work that night and saw the dollar sign on lopg. PSs don't use BOL; they use lopg. Good luck to all.

Do you think LOPG still works lol ughhhhhh I'm still gonna be checking everyday lol .... Love LOPG

Guest ewith1999

For us non-PS's, is the only place to check the selection board results in BOL under "advancements/selection boards"? Or will our profile sheet update as well with a select/non-select status? First time up here. Just curious because my CO's name is not on the list of those who can login early and access the results.

I will be checking on this later, but I am 99.9% positive neither my CO or XO is on the list.  Frustrating. 

Everything I have "heard" is that they would get an early look, notify member of selection, then the results come out the following day.

Guest asdfate

Your profile sheet will update.  Last year, the list was posted publicly days before BOL and profile sheet were updated, but apparently they had a system issue. The full list will come out first, and as soon as someone gets their hands on it, it'll get posted here.

Guest FTS(PS)

Well...another down....One day Closer....No more small milestones to get me through to the end.....There's only...the end....This wait ain't easy....but hopefully....it's worth it....

Guest DOC83

I'll be relying on someone posting the list here. On I&I duty so I know my Marine command doesn't have access. I guess I'll be a day or so behind everyone else here depending when the list is released.

Guest Mustang6235

Yeah thought I better clarify. Don't remember how long it took me to find out about NSIPS. Pretty dumb move on the navy part to make them inaccessible from NKO.

Guest FTS(PS)

Ahhhhh.........Nothing like a brisk morning run to start off another day of waiting and anticipation....If I make it I know there will be a lot more running where that came from.....lol....But the pt is the best part....IMO that is....Im still betting on a 26 June release....for some reason....that date just sounds so right...lol

Guest FTS(PS)

I'm thinking that maybe that announcement stuff is not the norm for every cycle, but more of a nice heads up when they have the opportunity to give it......I wouldn't be surprised if one morning we saw a message telling us that the results are available for viewing....The more things that change in the Navy.....the more those same things don't stay the same....lol