Guest BobbyHill1983

So I guess I'll finally post to this forum since I now have an account.  I too have been a lurker for the last few years.  I just talked to one of the Master Chiefs at my command and he is saying next week as well.  Not sure where he got his info from but seems to be the consesus at this time. 

Guest PS1ME

Seems as though every command is getting different info (or making up their own).  Guess it's safe to say if someone truly does know they're doing a good job of keeping it close.  I went to let my YNC know the results are probably delayed.  He said, "Really?  That's crazy..." Followed by long awkward silence.  Then I left.  So I can't even pretend to have info.

Guest navyordie123

Every chief that I have talked to or heard word from is saying tomorrow or Thursday at the latest and this is from different commands. So who know what the truth is anymore. I think that there isn’t going to be a notification publicly and that they are just gonna release the results and we will find out that way. Either way our fate is sealed. 

What if (theoretically) various command's Chief's mess and CMCs are getting their rumors on either this week or next week results from here. That is probably why each command varies and no solid answer is coming out. And now that it is membership only, they are just as lost as we are. 🤔

• Ha Ha 1

Guest CursedSwabbie
10 minutes ago, SK2006 said:

What if (theoretically) various command's Chief's mess and CMCs are getting their rumors on either this week or next week results from here. That is probably why each command varies and no solid answer is coming out. And now that it is membership only, they are just as lost as we are. 🤔

😂 mind blown!

5 minutes ago, SH1(SW/AW/IW) said:

If the members keep joining this rapidly I motion we start charging dues I’ll be the treasurer.lol

I second the motion...

25 minutes ago, SK2006 said:

Inception, Navy style.

• Ha Ha 1

39 minutes ago, SK2006 said:

And what if all this RUMINT is all a part of NAC's plan and @Tony actually works for NAC giving us an outlet to spread these rumors.... Chaos and confusion all around!

First post from a long time lurker. The two CPOs I work with, very small command, have not heard anything. They also do not seem to care very much. When I have asked them about the results and rumors, they both just say it'll happen when it does. Sorry I can not be of more help.

• Ha Ha 1

Guest SH1DBG

Extremely long time lurker recently forced to signup.  I am hoping this week.  I have heard next week and I have heard tomorrow.  Best of luck to all! This is my second look but my rating quotas give no help.  

Guest CursedSwabbie
7 minutes ago, Submarinecook1stclass said:

From Naval Bsae Kitsap, higher ups say tomorrow 

IT_HAS_BEGUN!!!.jpg

😂😂.... I only jest! I have no idea what is going on!

Guest Cryptic
1 hour ago, CMCWO5 said:

The important thing to remember is that Chiefs aren’t required to maintain a Seabag so just get what you would recommend that depending on when you do your uniform fitting that you only buy the bare minimum. 1 set of Khakis with combo cover is a minimum.

I did not know this. Thanks!

My command TRIAD met today as well as our Chiefs Mess and had their Initiation Safety brief and thinks Thursday to TRIAD will be the day.......on a side note my Senior Chief wanted me to let @Tony know I put maybe 2 hours of work in today and spent the rest refreshing this forum and telling him this my number one source..LOL

• Ha Ha 1

Guest DC/MA/CTR

i was freaking out i got locked out, thanks for letting me in Tony, no more guest time for me. i must admit i have been a long time lurker.  Guess I'm part of the club officially now.

Guest AME188
6 minutes ago, Just A OS1 said:

My command TRIAD met today as well as our Chiefs Mess and had their Initiation Safety brief and thinks Thursday to TRIAD will be the day.......on a side note my Senior Chief wanted me to let @Tony know I put maybe 2 hours of work in today and spent the rest refreshing this forum and telling him this my number one source..LOL

Yeah...I spent about 50% of the last couple days in the smoke pit hitting refresh...that is until I was forced to sign up...then I spent even more hitting refresh lol.

Guest PS1ME
13 minutes ago, Just A OS1 said:

I stand by my statement on the production level.

Guest PO14Life
2 minutes ago, Just A OS1 said:

I enjoy this Forum so much I went and searched in my apps to make sure it wasn't a app available to download and ensure I didn't miss a notification...lol

That is a great idea! Any chance we can make this happen? I would pay...

Guest DC/MA/CTR
15 minutes ago, Just A OS1 said:

i don't get the choice to sit and hit refresh every 5 min as i don't have a unclassified system near my work station lol, and there is very little information available on the "highside" about the whole thing. so just wait for 12 hours to check my phone.