Guest IS_Uno
3 hours ago, paperwarfare said:

I was wondering the same thing.  However, my husband is anti-social with the Navy. 

Same same.  Most of the time he just pretends I have a regular job. 

Guest navyordie123

@CMC posted that results will be next week on the 8th to the Triads and the 9th to public. Just wondering where that was publicly released at

Guest navyordie123

@CMC posted that results will be next week on the 8th to the Triads and the 9th to public. Just wondering where that was publicly released at

6 minutes ago, navyordie123 said:

I received the email this morning from the Fleet via the Force.

1 hour ago, PS1ME said:

So if results are released next Thursday, I had leave in for Friday/Saturday because my brother is getting married.  I've now realised that the bad luck force is so strong with me that I have the ability to affect the entire Navy.  Sorry guys lol.

Although if that's the case it would mean I made it, so...not that bad.

Coincidence? My brother is getting married on August 11th. My wife and kids are hitting the road (with or without me) on the 8th before sunrise...so I guess she's leaving without me either way. I'll either be staying to buying a short-notice plane ticket to meet up with the family.

Guest PS1ME
Just now, ET1EXWIWSW said:

Coincidence? My brother is getting married on August 11th. My wife and kids are hitting the road (with or without me) on the 8th before sunrise...so I guess she's leaving without me either way. I'll either be staying to buying a short-notice plane ticket to meet up with the family.

Same.  Family leaves this Saturday.  I'm due to head out on the 9th and back on the 12th if I made it.  They're all staying down in Cali to hit up Disneyland the following week.  My plan was to extend and go with them if I don't make it, but the 8th may be cutting it too close.  Tried to explain to the wife that I should really wait for the results to extend, but it's hard for people to understand.  I would think the first weekend is pretty crucial with the meet and greet.  Oh well, sometimes you gotta lower the sails and follow the tides.

Guest navyordie123
42 minutes ago, CMC said:

I received the email this morning from the Fleet via the Force.

Is there a plan to release this publicly?

Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)
17 hours ago, ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009 said:

I know our fate has been sealed, but I'd like some opinions and thoughts about this.  I'm curious, would a back-to-back 4.29 MP above RSCA with the same RS look bad on the board even if your write up's are solid and you have good breakouts? What are your thoughts?

I  have this but mine was a 4.43 I think. Still a first class. Take that for whats its worth. We are different rates that have different quotas so, no one can really say... 

Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)
17 hours ago, Tony said:

Folks , we have a buttload of people joiing

Tony, my wife is trying to join but she said, registration is closed. Any time frame on when it will open back up?

Guest HarleyOrdie101

My AOCS just text me. They just had the meeting with the CMC and he ready the E-mail to them stating Triad Release 8/8, Navadmin 8/9. so one more week till our fates are determined. enjoy the weekend guys might be the last free one for a few weeks.

Guest subguy10524

@CMC thank you for the gouge. 

Looks like the rumor mill was successful here. As said before, lots of local commands are going off history, until this kind of info is put out. 

And all this talk about 10pm work days? My norm in port is close to 1900. So that would only be 3 hours more. Not too terrible correct?

Guest CMCWO5
5 minutes ago, subguy10524 said:

@CMC thank you for the gouge. 

Looks like the rumor mill was successful here. As said before, lots of local commands are going off history, until this kind of info is put out. 

And all this talk about 10pm work days? My norm in port is close to 1900. So that would only be 3 hours more. Not too terrible correct?

The 2200 work days was meant for the individuals getting off normally at 1600. Just be sure to balance your workload, keeping ORM in mind if you are driving while tired and at night. Remember the Season is temporary but the health of you and your family is everlasting. If you find yourself in a genuine bind be sure to flex your sponsor during the Season.

Guest TnBnEnD

Tony, new to the forum so apologies if I missed the info but can you elaborate on the 100 pages would produce a release of results? if that is the case, I can recruit a lot of people and we can post like crazy if need be lol.

Guest MannyTheET
2 minutes ago, TnBnEnD said:

Tony, new to the forum so apologies if I missed the info but can you elaborate on the 100 pages would produce a release of results? if that is the case, I can recruit a lot of people and we can post like crazy if need be lol.

That was a joke bro... this website is not officially ran by the Navy

2 minutes ago, TnBnEnD said:

Lol, right now there are about 100 people pounding at the door wanting to come in. Everytime I turn on the registration, the forum starts creeping up to 400 which the server can not take. Heck it can barely take the pounding now!

Guest TnBnEnD
1 minute ago, MannyTheET said:

That was a joke bro... this website is not officially ran by the Navy

Kind of figured that, I was hopeful though lol...thanks for clarifying though.

Guest MannyTheET
1 minute ago, TnBnEnD said:

Kind of figured that, I was hopeful though lol...thanks for clarifying though.

No problem!