Well then! Anyone hearing any pin drops? 😂

It did get awfully quiet in here.

Guest MannyTheET

I don’t know why my dumb phone posts duplicate... reminds me of my LTB fiasco 

Also sent duplicates 🤦🏽‍♂️

1 minute ago, MannyTheET said:

I don’t know why my dumb phone posts duplicate... reminds me of my LTB fiasco 

Also sent duplicates 🤦🏽‍♂️

It may be more of an issue of my server being at capacity. No worries...

:bigemo_harabe_net-85:

40 minutes ago, navyordie123 said:

It did get awfully quiet in here.

Well, I'm definitely confused. I thought the old-timers knew this and that it was the younger ones who fell for it. This has been brought up for many years on this forum. There is actually an office in NPC that releases the results of which has been mentioned eons ago.  And as I said, eons ago, I got in an argument with said office. I don't think things have changed that  much as far as who would be in the know and whatnot.

Guest navyordie123
4 minutes ago, Tony said:

Well, I'm definitely confused. I thought the old-timers knew this and that it was the younger ones who fell for it. This has been brought up for many years on this forum. There is actually an office in NPC that releases the results of which has been mentioned eons ago.  And as I said, eons ago, I got in an argument with said office. I don't think things have changed that  much as far as who would be in the know and whatnot.

I think that the old timers know that we are awaiting the message to come out. Think everyone is just getting in the mood of the season and continuing conversations. Just having fun with it

5 minutes ago, navyordie123 said:

I think that the old timers know that we are awaiting the message to come out. Think everyone is just getting in the mood of the season and continuing conversations. Just having fun with it

I hope so!

Guest OS1 (EXW/SW/AW/SS)
47 minutes ago, Riverine Rat said:

Everyone is fighting traffic on their way home for the weekend. It will pick back up.:5272:

Right! Even in Key West we have horrible traffic 

Guest OS1 (EXW/SW/AW/SS)
1 hour ago, Riverine Rat said:

So true! When I got back to the fleet I was told I needed to remember my place as a first class and stop being so “friendly” to junior sailors. I asked how treating junior sailors like grown adults and showing respect for their input on subject was a bad thing. Back at the “Ron” we could talked from the CO down to the most junior sailor as a person and turn Navy if the right people came around but always showing respect to seniors and subordinate alike. I never felt disrespected by my fellow brothers in arms even when we had issues to address and “BIGBOY RULES” went in effect. Still remember MasterChief Lee giving me that speech and he expected us to solve our problems like grown men and unless he needed to get involved he left it to us as First Class Petty Officers since we ran the Detatchments.

I miss Lees and Hebert...CMC H was down this way last year on a tour, good seeing him!

Guest TM1/SS
6 minutes ago, OS1 (EXW/SW/AW/SS) said:

I miss Lees and Hebert...CMC H was down this way last year on a tour, good seeing him!

He's my CMC now! CENSECFOR

Guest OS1 (EXW/SW/AW/SS)
1 hour ago, Riverine Rat said:

So true! When I got back to the fleet I was told I needed to remember my place as a first class and stop being so “friendly” to junior sailors. I asked how treating junior sailors like grown adults and showing respect for their input on subject was a bad thing. Back at the “Ron” we could talked from the CO down to the most junior sailor as a person and turn Navy if the right people came around but always showing respect to seniors and subordinate alike. I never felt disrespected by my fellow brothers in arms even when we had issues to address and “BIGBOY RULES” went in effect. Still remember MasterChief Lee giving me that speech and he expected us to solve our problems like grown men and unless he needed to get involved he left it to us as First Class Petty Officers since we ran the Detatchments.

Guest PO14Life

It’s great to wake up to all these discussions. I had one of my Chiefs bring it up in Quarters that the Chiefs will be busy starting next week and that I might be too*facepalm* No added pressure, right? And two other Chiefs bring up, you know what next week is right? If I couldn’t stop thinking about it before. Even better the comments to enjoy your family time because you never know. 😑 

5 minutes ago, MR1(SW/SCW/AW said:

Plan for the worse, hope for the best! I’ll be taking the test again in January lol. 

Yup, that is my plan also.

Guest CursedSwabbie

I had a chief tell me that things are going to be a little different this year and I was sitting there like...

2d4.png

Guest navyordie123
4 minutes ago, CursedSwabbie said:

I had a chief tell me that things are going to be a little different this year and I was sitting there like...

2d4.png

Did they explain why?

Guest navyordie123
3 minutes ago, ScrubNation said:

Someone sent me this today. I love my friends.

15327310141157821861714646527740.jpg

Wow,  well good luck to you and I hope you get that golden ticket. 

Guest CursedSwabbie
29 minutes ago, navyordie123 said:

Did they explain why?

He did not go i to detail but dod say the process was going to be different... Then he jinxed me with the dreaded "good luck" and walked off!