FY17 Chief Selection Board

Guest CTN(IW/SW)
7 minutes ago, Tony said:

gosh darn it , I think I deleted the wrong post - sorry please repost.

Yeah, you got mine too.  Heh.  

"Something definitely seems to be in the wind today... "

Guest FCC_Thawk

I have to agree, something is definitely up today... I'm hearing a ton of buzzing around my mess as well. It could be nothing, but the again something could be brewing as well. 

Guest navyordie123
33 minutes ago, Tony said:

yeah at noon the visit count went up (64+), assuming people were looking for a message release, so I expect the count to go up again at 1500.

Gonna start getting crazy real soon. Rumors are spreading and nerves are getting shot

Guest PintsNCleats

I just checked BOL and noticed that the Selection Board results are posted on BOL when the TRIAD are released the results.  It shows last updated 05AUG15 @ 1008 but the NAVADMIN wasn't released until 06AUG15 @ 1429Z.  Did anyone check their BOL the same day after being told they were "Selected" or not?

Guest NavyPride34
1 hour ago, CTN(IW/SW) said:

Yeah, you got mine too.  Heh.  

"Something definitely seems to be in the wind today... "

I was told by a Master Chief that it'll probably be tomorrow and a Senior Chief told me he's betting on Thursday this week.

Guest Jackson2019
3 minutes ago, NavyPride34 said:

I was told by a Master Chief that it'll probably be tomorrow and a Senior Chief told me he's betting on Thursday this week.

The date for the results or the actual results.  I am still shooting for the 3rd but always leave hope for a earlier time.  

Guest NavyPride34
1 minute ago, Jackson2019 said:

The date for the results or the actual results.  I am still shooting for the 3rd but always leave hope for a earlier time.  

The actual results.

Guest Jackson2019

If they come this week, I have to dig out my surprised I made it face and my disappointed but happy for the selectees face.  Been wearing my tired of waiting for the results face.  

Guest NavyPride34
Just now, Jackson2019 said:

If they come this week, I have to dig out my surprised I made it face and my disappointed but happy for the selectees face.  Been wearing my tired of waiting for the results face.  

I hear ya.  Today is my second day of Check-In at my new command.  I have painters at my new house my wife and I just bought and, coming from Hawaii, I don't have any of my HHGs yet.  Let the stress begin!!

Guest Riverine Rat

I have to count on everyone here for rumors as I am on recruiting duty and don't have my entire COC here with me. I am the only one up for active duty at my station working with a bunch of FTS at the NOSC and none of them got selected so its hard to talk about results when its still fresh for them that they didn't make it. Hard to contain my anxiety waiting for a phone call to come but not know what day that will be.

Just now, Riverine Rat said:

I have to count on everyone here for rumors as I am on recruiting duty and don't have my entire COC here with me. I am the only one up for active duty at my station working with a bunch of FTS at the NOSC and none of them got selected so its hard to talk about results when its still fresh for them that they didn't make it. Hard to contain my anxiety waiting for a phone call to come but not know what day that will be.

your home away from home. :graphics-3d-smileys-139353:

Guest navyordie123

so many rumors on here, but cant wait to get the official word about the results. things are going crazy on here. we could hit 100 pages before Sunday.

Guest navyordie123
Just now, AICS said:

If you are stressed now......... wait

im ready for that kind of stress if I get selected. its the not knowing that is the most stressful.

Guest Riverine Rat
3 minutes ago, AICS said:

If you are stressed now......... wait

Looking forward to that kind of stress.

2 minutes ago, navyordie123 said:

im ready for that kind of stress if I get selected. its the not knowing that is the most stressful.

I agree with you the not knowing is getting me.

Guest navyordie123
1 minute ago, Riverine Rat said:

Looking forward to that kind of stress.

I agree with you the not knowing is getting me.

we are all pretty much set on next week being the week when we find out our fates but like some one said earlier, its like something is in the wind and that we are gonna know soon, like I said before the quiet before the storm!