FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest ibeira

I have no notification of good or bad yet. I just checked BOL and there is nothing there.... last years results are gone. I know my command knows but they havent said anything

Guest ITC(IW/SW/AW)

Got the "S"!!! Got surrounded by a group of Master Chiefs and Senior Chiefs who broke the news to me! Head is still spinning!!!

Guest Msduval2u

Oh great, Msduval2u passed out. I'd better head over to the first aid station and break out the new defibrillator just in case...  :o

Wish I could have passed out. Slept like crap then my baby girl came in the room at 3:30 am saying eat eat...7 am here on the west coast. My command doesn't get to work until 8-9ish. Congrats to those selected this far

Got the "S"!!! Got surrounded by a group of Master Chiefs and Senior Chiefs who broke the news to me! Head is still spinning!!!

Congrats!

Guest itdominance

congrats

Guest tamarpak77

Congrats to all the selectees!  You have all worked hard to get where you are and have earned it1  To those who have not, keep pushing.  You will get there :-)  We are still waiting on results on our end.

Congrats to all who have made it so far.  As I was walking out the door I heard the CMC was in maintenance control, but wasn't told if he had any paperwork with him.  I decided to head home, maintenance meeting should be done soon so if I get the S I'm sure I'll get a phone call.  If no phone call then I know I got the expected N.

Got the N here =( 63% ouch =0  But congrats to all those who got the "S".  All the Chiefs here are pissed that I didn't make it. I myself am Numb to it.   I'm going to do a CDB to see what I did wrong and plow ahead =)  Best of luck to you guys and your initiation.

Guest Submarine Radioman

ETC (SEL) reporting! HOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to my "S" brothers and sisters!!!

• Like 1

Guest docjt95

Congrats.

Guest docjt95

ETC (SEL) reporting! HOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to my "S" brothers and sisters!!!

Congrats!!