FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest charlesb

I got the GFY N.  I was fully expecting it - I knew going in I was a long shot, but like Wayne Gretzky said, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take - but it still hurts.

Fleet Reserve date is 31 October, so time to shift focus and see what other opportunities there are.  I'm starting leave COB today so I can get my family to our new home & get the kids started in their new school on time, then back next week to start outprocessing.  I'll be around the Forum (at least sporadically).

Congratulations to all those who were selected.  For those not selected, and who have chances left, good luck next year and don't lose faith.  Finally, for anyone else hititng HYT this year, see you in the Fleet Reserve.

-MU1

I didn't make it this year, but a lot of my hard charging brothers and sisters over here did.  Congrats to all those that do make it!

Sorry to hear that amcreed. You seem like you are in the right path. I'm pretty sure your time will come.

Guest Proud Navy Wife 07

Congrats to all who got the "S" and for those who got the "N" keep up the hard work. For those still waiting keeping fingers crossed for you

Guest NavySquid79

Congrats to all who made it!!!

I got the big "N" this year. At least I can push forward now and focus on next year!!

Guest amcreed

Sorry to hear that amcreed. You seem like you are in the right path. I'm pretty sure your time will come.

Thanks Dogg!  My year is coming and all I can do is just keep going and doing good things for these Sailors.

Guest ET1again

No word at my command yet. Unless they ate only telling the s crowd

same here...very quiet...no one has heard a thing

Congrats to all selected and welcome to the most exclusive club. For those who got the dreaded N, keep charging. Every dog has its day.

Guest coutchOS1

I got an "H", what is that all about?  The only thing that I can think is that I am on HUMS and they need more information.  My CO can't get a hold of PERS right now, big shocker.

I got an "H", what is that all about?  The only thing that I can think is that I am on HUMS and they need more information.  My CO can't get a hold of PERS right now, big shocker.

An H means your result is on hold. H is better the N because it will change to S once everything clears

Guest PSjg78

H means hold, so check your PRIMS, I have seen it that there is cycle missing also have seen that something maybe your HUMS is what is holding it up im sure it will be cleared! Congrats!

Guest ET1again

They are making calls.  An IT1 got a call from the Capt.

good to know...fingers crossed...although I don't have my hopes too high this year.

Guest coutchOS1

H means hold, so check your PRIMS, I have seen it that there is cycle missing also have seen that something maybe your HUMS is what is holding it up im sure it will be cleared! Congrats!

My PRIMS is good to go.  I am still stressed, I want to hear that I am good.

Guest CTR1NiceGuy

Skipper, XO, and CMC are making their rounds. Our stomachs are in knots around here. :-\ If they never come, I'll just make my own assumption. lol. Congrats to everyone who got the "S" this year!!! Take it all in. :-)

My guess is something to do with HUMS. Breathe a little easier, it should clear up soon!

Guest ITCSDPW

usually means there is a problem that needs to be cleared up. PRIMS, legal, clearance something and when cleared it will be a S

Guest coutchOS1

usually means there is a problem that needs to be cleared up. PRIMS, legal, clearance something and when cleared it will be a S

My PRIMS is good to go, I double checked that as soon as I found out, clearance was investigated in 2012 for TS and is not due to be redone until 2017. 

gah! I have been waiting for you to post all morning. My husband hasn't heard yet either. Its almost been two hours of torture.

I second that. I am hoping no news is good news because they are busy right :)