FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest FUTUREBOSN

Good Morning and Congrats to all the selectees. My command didn't have me on there list so I was told to contact my new command because I'm in PCS status right now. I also have a school in between reporting to my new command. My school is at ACU5 Camp Pendleton CA and my ultimate duty station is Naval Beach Unit Seven in Sasebo, Japan. Does anyone on here have the names from those commands?

Guest RJMIII

A big "N" for this guy. Congrats to all those who made it! Get ready for some fun! Remember, water is the greatest suppliment on earth!

Guest Wifey

I second that. I am hoping no news is good news because they are busy right :)

It took hubby almost an hour to get to call me. They were in the middle of their working day though.

Hubby got the N but we already knew it... Whew now we can plan our next year of life lol. Btw we are west coast. Here's to two years from now!

Guest CM1_SKI

gah! I have been waiting for you to post all morning. My husband hasn't heard yet either. Its almost been two hours of torture.

It is very frustrating.  All I know is I will know eventually.  Thanks for the support.  I will let everyone know.

Guest Intel Weenie

Still know nothing. Command has no access. Waiting on some emails from some friends trying to get me an answer. *sigh* The suspense is killing me...

Guest FT1SS

H!!! I know what its for though. NJP five years ago. I'm still going through the season just have to wait and see what CNP says. Congrats to everyone that got an "S" as well!

Still waiting ... and waiting ... Just give me a call.  Tell me yes or no ...  Really wish there was a list right now...

Well at least you didn't receive 3 calls from the Command just a minute ago and i keep answering and nothing on the other end!! Freaking out here!!

Guest NavyAT

Well only 3 people picked up here. I was not one of them. Good thing I have been working for next year already. Congrats to all the people that picked up!

Guest LCarp3

Got the "S" today....I am now LSC (Sel) after my 5th time up and 3rd being board .  Thank you all for the support and the wealth of information.  For those of you who came up short keep striving and tweaking those evals.  I made it off an unranked MP.  In fact, of my seven evals the board reviewed (assuming they looked at 5 years), I only had 1 periodic EP.  I had two MPs both unranked but my write-ups were pretty tight.  Again, congrats to all those that made it and for those of you who were unlucky this year.....keep pushing.

~ LSC (Sel)

Well 2 and a half hours and no phone call, basically what I was expecting.  Watching a rerun of cutthroat kitchen to pass the time before I go to sleep.  Once again congratz to all the selectee's

Word is the CO is going through the list at NIOC Maryland. The I branches are getting the call...it's all hear say so who knows so m's then n's then r's...maybe.

I know a couple of R's that got the word already.  Im still waiting for something though.