FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Quarter till 5am here, and I'm about ready to leave work a little early.  191 users now, I'm sure that'll climb as more west coasters get to work over the next few hours.  I can honestly say right now I'm not feeling that antsy about the S or N, might just be because I'm a little tired.

Guest Papitai

I feel like a kid the night before christmas. Its almost time good luck to everyone. I look forward to see all those post from everyone that makes it.

That's so true! I wonder what's under the tree... A PS4 or a ugly tie? :unsure:

bol is down

I just got in no problem, but does bring up the reminder everyone don't F5 BOL today so the triad doesn't have a hard time logging in to be able to get you those results.  Got this message

BUPERS Access has not received Selection Board or Advancement information about or for you at this time. Contact your Command Representative for further questions about your selection or advancement board.

Must be getting ready for the public release since last years N is gone.

Guest itdominance

I just got in no problem, but does bring up the reminder everyone don't F5 BOL today so the triad doesn't have a hard time logging in to be able to get you those results.  Got this message

BUPERS Access has not received Selection Board or Advancement information about or for you at this time. Contact your Command Representative for further questions about your selection or advancement board.

Must be getting ready for the public release since last years N is gone.

yep it's working now!

Guest IT_wife

Good morning and best of luck to everyone here! It's 5 a.m. on the west coast, I've been awake for over an hour... and I am on pins and needles waiting to hear from my husband who is currently stationed in Bahrain. The wait is almost over.

should have ate lucky charms for breakfast. had oatmeal. too late now!

Now you're doomed =9 Hurry get some Cinamon Toast Crunch to boost your powers back.

I feel like these are Schrödinger's Results...until the results are opened, I have both been selected and not been selected. Once that lid opens, though...

Guest AZ4LIFE

I must be an odd duck. I laid down last night and was asleep I'm like 5 minutes

No you are not an odd duck cause I was knocked out as well lol

Guest ET1again

I must be an odd duck. I laid down last night and was asleep I'm like 5 minutes

Nope, I had no issues either!  Lots of sleep...hopefully I'll need it!

Guest shooter mcgavin

i slept like a baby which was unexpected. now my stomach is in knots.

best of luck yall. i hope everyone here makes it.

Guest itdominance

I'm awake, coffee is poured, phone ringer is turned ON. 

my work phone is down hard. trouble ticket has been in for over 2 weeks. civilians are in no hurry!

Guest docjt95

24 min and counting.  Slept great last night.  Came into work an hour early.  Drinking my coffee.  Standing by the phone.  Here we go results!!!  Good Luck everybody.  The day is finally here!!!  Here's hoping for that Glorius "S"!!!

Guest docjt95

my work phone is down hard. trouble ticket has been in for over 2 weeks. civilians are in no hurry!

Civilians never are, until it comes to something they need, of course!!!

Guest AM1P-3LetsGo

Yeah that was certainley a hold your breath moment. There could have been so many better ways to do it. Glad you got retained. Where are you stationed? I see the P-3 in your name.....

Whidbey Island