FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Hopefully we have a little bit of work to do tonight so I'm not watching Tony's count down.  Also hope my Chief isn't to mad about me not hearing my phone go off because they were trying to call me back in off shift to do an ordnance board so he could go take care of some other stuff.

Guest AM1P-3LetsGo

Cno and mcpon will be on base tomorrow mandatory all hands at 0945, cmc at least comes in by 0700 for cdo turnover so hopefully they will be announced before cno call.

lol see you there

Guest AgangSubChief

Get some rest Guys.... :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: . You will need it. Anchor up!!!!

MMC/SS

Cno and mcpon will be on base tomorrow mandatory all hands at 0945, cmc at least comes in by 0700 for cdo turnover so hopefully they will be announced before cno call.

Well looks like my command isn't making it mandatory to go to the all hands tomorrow, but working mids I wouldn't be at it anyway.  Hope you get the info before the call.  If my command waits until after the CNO call to announce I'll be asleep so will have to check my voicemail when I get up.

Think today was "Jinx FC1 Day" cuz they were flying.  My Sec. Leader told me that he would take to the NEX to buy my khakis today.  Another didn't like something I said and told me to wait until I come in the Mess tomorrow.  There were a couple more, but I just let it all slide and then calmly knocked on wood.