FY 15 Chief Selection Board

my work phone is down hard. trouble ticket has been in for over 2 weeks. civilians are in no hurry!

I brought my phone into Apple, and the bloody thing was ready faster than I was ready to pick it up. I was just getting used to the loaner phone! 

Guest NavySquid79

E4-E6 and SCPO were released 30 minutes earlier than advertised, but still nothing for FY-15 E7

Good to see you here COB!! Thank you for the info!

Guest itdominance

Civilians never are, until it comes to something they need, of course!!!

yep. on base here we have around 5000 civilians and maybe 40-50 military personnel.

Guest CM1_SKI

Hmm BMU you guys just had a cm3 there that I got. Did a great job on him. I taught him in A-school. Checks into here gets EXW in 4 months and picks up 2nd. At this rate I will be working for him.

He is a good kid.

Guest docjt95

The thing about the Chief Results.  They are never out early, nor are they ever out late.  They are out precisly when they're supposed to be!!!

Now I'm beginning to question my decision to wake up BEFORE the Triad results come out. What was I thinking?! 

This was my thought process:

****I'll wake up, chill out, check the forum, have a nice cup of coffee, and wait for the results. Yeah, that's a great idea!****

Guest docjt95

Now I'm beginning to question my decision to wake up BEFORE the Triad results come out. What was I thinking?! 

This was my thought process:

****I'll wake up, chill out, check the forum, have a nice cup of coffee, and wait for the results. Yeah, that's a great idea!****

You and many other SBEs had the same thought process.  Did you ever notice we love to torture ourselves!!! :bigemo_harabe_net-24:

Guest docjt95

Wow we jumped up to 356 users real quick.  Good Morning everybody.  How many cups of coffe has everyone had so far???

14 Minutes and counting. Too bad I have another couple of hours before I know. Dang West coast!!

Right there with you brother. I'm counting on two possibilities (If I'm selected of course): 

1) My Triad here is up early, and my CMC is also anxious for results. 

2) I just PCS'd from the east coast, so hopefully someone in my old command sees my name and gives me a call. 

Guest we do it with freqs

The thing about the Chief Results.  They are never out early, nor are they ever out late.  They are out precisly when they're supposed to be!!!

whoa that's deep....too deep for 0845.

Guest we do it with freqs

So once we found out when exactly the results would be out, I felt more at ease and less stressed....until 45 minutes before they were scheduled for release....now i'm sitting here trying to find something to keep me busy

Ok, who's going to be the first person on this site to pop! Let's make a pact. Whoever gets selected needs to share it here, ok? Is everybody on board with that? 

Guest itdominance

So once we found out when exactly the results would be out, I felt more at ease and less stressed....until 45 minutes before they were scheduled for release....now i'm sitting here trying to find something to keep me busy

yep. reading about college football

Ok folks...

Don't start punching F5

First one notified please post within reason (I know the emotions will be flowing but other members will want to know)

If the server croaks it's because of the memory... I'm ok with that for now