FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest itdominance

My CO is out of office today. My SEL is not in. Don't have an XO. CCC is on leave. Ugg! I am just wanting the official N.

Guest SK4Lyfe

A sincere congratulations to all who have received the coveted "S" and even an "H." I didn't neither. I have 1 more look but honestly not sure how much more I can do. Oh! Well...better luck next time to all.

Guest SK4Lyfe

A sincere congratulations to all who have received the coveted "S" and even an "H." I didn't neither. I have 1 more look but honestly not sure how much more I can do. Oh! Well...better luck next time to all.

Guest ET1again

I know a couple of R's that got the word already.  Im still waiting for something though.

I'm NIOC MD's lone ET1...maybe I was banished from their list or at the bottom...who from CTR land made it?

Guest FT1SS

I got an "H", what is that all about?  The only thing that I can think is that I am on HUMS and they need more information.  My CO can't get a hold of PERS right now, big shocker.

It means your on Hold. I got the same thing. My CO got an email from CNP stating why I got an H. I have an NJP from 2009 that they are reviewing. 

Guest IT_wife

My husband is in Bahrain and did not get the "personal congratulations visit" from the admiral that the other selectees got, so the assumption is that he got the "N" again this year. He's trying to log into BOL for confirmation, but cannot seem get on. This was his 11th look! We thought for sure he had it in the bag this year. The disappointment is weighing heavy on both of us today. Of course he'll still work toward another look next year, but this certainly is getting harder and harder to take with each passing year. My heart hurts for him... :(  Big congrats to those who were selected.

Guest Intel Weenie

My husband is in Bahrain and did not get the "personal congratulations visit" from the admiral that the other selectees got, so the assumption is that he got the "N" again this year. He's trying to log into BOL for confirmation, but cannot seem get on. This was his 11th look! We thought for sure he had it in the bag this year. The disappointment is weighing heavy on both of us today. Of course he'll still work toward another look next year, but this certainly is getting harder and harder to take with each passing year. My heart hurts for him... :(  Big congrats to those who were selected.

Unfortunately, BOL isn't posting individual results yet.

Guest IT_wife

Unfortunately, BOL isn't posting individual results yet.

Oh, okay... wasn't sure. Seeing people post that they got the "S", "N" or "H", thought maybe they could actually see their advancement results. Thanks for the info!

Guest Msduval2u

Well all, it's 9:27 PST and no phone call. Congrats to all selected. I will be setting up paperwork for retirement next year. Sad to close this chapter in my life but, I know God has a plan for me, just not in the Navy.

Well all, it's 9:27 PST and no phone call. Congrats to all selected. I will be setting up paperwork for retirement next year. Sad to close this chapter in my life but, I know God has a plan for me, just not in the Navy.

Don't give up yet, you haven't got word yet either way and neither have I...

Guest Msduval2u

Don't give up yet, you haven't got word yet either way and neither have I...

Thanks but, I just got confirmation. Still pulling for you