FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest bigredsnoopy

Congrats to all those that made it.

I got the "N" myself. Keep moving forward and maybe lucky 7 will do the trick.

Guest Blondie

Don't know how your command is, but when I was in Afghanistan I had to email people other than my CIAC to get any information I needed.  Partially because my CIAC made Master Chief while I was in training to go in country, so when he passed things along to the new guy I guess he forgot to mention me.  When I got in country I sent him an email letting him know I was boots on ground.  His reply was he didn't even know I was gone.

Ahh yeah, they definitely know where I am haha.  I'm not worried about it.

- Checkin' on the needed upgrade required for the server - it's all good :)

- Reminder, if you want to join the Selectee/ Chief private forum do so sooner rather than later - do not wait for the last minute. When it closes it closes (only because of time constraints and other issues)

(and that is Chiefs too...)

Guest cali_gmwife

still no word....   his LT hasn't received word for either of the SBEs...   he sent me a text saying they are keeping them busy for sure though to stay distracted until they know ANYTHING... wish my job was keeping me busy...      Congrats to everyone who made it.  

Guest clods_hubby

Congrats to all who got the "S". i did too HMC(Sel).. i just want to know when BOL is up cause it still feels surreal... i need to see the "S".... is it just me?

Guest charlesb

Well he got the official call from his Department Senior Chief that he was not selected again...for the 6th time  :(  It's hard when he has a CDB where one of the chiefs flips through his record back and forth and when asked what's up he said he was looking where hubby kicked the CO's puppy or something....They have no idea why he hasn't made it.  I'm over it!

Congratulations to those who did make it this year, have fun the next 6 weeks.  

I've said it before and I'll say it again: without constructive feedback from the board, it is absolutely impossible to know what you need.  It seems like this whole process is one step removed from pulling names out of a hat.  (Then again, for all we know. . .)  You know something's wrong when your chain of command is completely stumped year after year when you don't pick it up.  (And before anyone says it, and with all due respect to everyone, "It's all in the precept" is not constructive feedback.)

-MU1

Which is the active spouse forum? I see one that won't open and one that says Hopefuls. Is there one specifically for cpo selected spouses that I'm overlooking?

yes the hopefuls which i guess is now a missleading term. someone can start a new thread

Guest DocGomer8404

Tony, 

Who is the POC for the CPO and CPO Select forum? I would like to help out where I can.

HMC G

• Like 1

Ok folks, I have received many request from new selectees to join the CPO/selectee forum. I will validate all requests tomorrow at work after the official list is posted. I may request more information if necessary. Don't take it personal. Congrats to all of you.

Guest AOCMAC

see you guys next year unless i get picked up for LDO which I'm praying for now well see congrats to all who got selected though,  this dogs gonna go lick his wound for a day or so and then ill be back in action !!!

Guest Broddog

Congrats to everyone and all of the information I have received on here. After 7 times I finally got the "S".

ITC(SEL)