FY16 Chief Selection Board

Career Development Board (CDB) (2015 Poll)  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Have CDBs been useful to you while going up for Chief?

• Yes
    • No
    • Have not attended one yet

Guest Hoffm1179

Is Bol up?

I have had the profile sheet page up all morning, and its still working...

I pulled up another tab and went back to BOL's homepage. Initially, it told me "Server Unavailable", but loaded right up after refreshing...

Guest Tincan_OS

Working for me...

when I posted, I got the Service Unavailable page...just checked it again and see its working....not sure what that was...

Guest itdominance

town called Shelbyville it's about 20 minutes southeast of Indianapolis

I have been there. was in Noblesville on Saturday for Kid Rock concert. Most Hoosiers don't even know NSA Crane exists.

I have had the profile sheet page up all morning, and its still working...

I pulled up another tab and went back to BOL's homepage. Initially, it told me "Server Unavailable", but loaded right up after refreshing...

ok

Triage Team:

In case of an emergency (or if you have to pay your pass out fee) Lead Corpsman - loudcity

Stretcher bearers: Either CPR certified , or able to quaff a beer under stress
PO1 Mineman Type
Vape83
kaput
Tony

Admin,
YankeeNovemberCharlie

Guest MM1SWAWHOLLIDAY

I have been there. was in Noblesville on Saturday for Kid Rock concert. Most Hoosiers don't even know NSA Crane exists.

i went to the nex out there to get some coveralls before I flew out to meet my ship on deployment last year

Guest itdominance

i went to the nex out there to get some coveralls before I flew out to meet my ship on deployment last year

can't believe our 'giant' nex had coveralls! hahaha

Guest brosetta

BOL is back up...  Any minute now..  What sucks is my office is right across the CMC's office.   Every time he moves I jump.

Just wanted to wish everybody the best of luck this morning and hoping that you all get the coveted "S" this morning. Remember that if you do to continue to be that leader that we need you to be and develop tomorrow's Sailors. If you don't, keep pushing forward and all of your hard work will eventually pay off.

We all appreciate that you have this site up, what are your traffic numbers at right now? You can basically use this as a stress test on your server right?

Right now I'm using my toes and fingers to plug the holes  :P

Guest ADUBMECH1

The time is now folks!  Good luck to all.  I am anxiously awaiting a call.......or not.  I am at home with the Family right now so I am glued to this forum.  Thanks Tony for using everything you have to keep the site up.

Right now I'm using my toes and fingers to plug the holes  :P

I bet you are Tony. You have always handled this kind of traffic and I know you will do just fine.

• Like 1

Guest NavyMech

Just heard from my Chief that the CMC and CO will not start calling any of us until 1130 once they go through the list.  Hope all of us get selected, so we can be tested, hooyah!