FY16 Chief Selection Board

Career Development Board (CDB) (2015 Poll)  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Have CDBs been useful to you while going up for Chief?

• Yes
    • No
    • Have not attended one yet

Guest NukeET1FCFL

327 people reading the forum...think we'll get to 500 before its over?

Yes, absolutely, especially around 1100. The difference being we used to get to over 1000 when the results weren't known to be releasing.

Guest itdominance

People lurking the boards like the results will be posted here first. :big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoti

we gotta do something to keep the butterflies churning

Guest msteve0910

Whose spouse is as nervous as you are, I had to go back inside my house for a few things and my wife was on the bed gripping her bible praying for me

Guest itdominance

Whose spouse is as nervous as you are, I had to go back inside my house for a few things and my wife was on the bed gripping her bible praying for me

mine was yelling at me as I left this morning. She is way more stressed than I am.

Guest NukeET1FCFL

Anyone else have this type of a day? My wife had chemo on Monday, I had the day off for that, took the day off for Tuesday to take care of her. I told her last night that I probably would have a hard time going to sleep. As it was I actually got to sleep at a reasonable hour ~2330. I woke up to a quite interesting dream around 0530. Long story short for the dream a Powerpoint presentation with the names of selects and non-selects was sent out that was animated listing all of those selected in individual order and then there was my name in the middle (I wasn't a select or non-select as I could tell, but you know how dreams are - fuzzy and out of focus).

Anyways, I figured since I won't be able to go back to sleep I'll go for a run, then head in to work.

That's how my day is going.

Guest NukeET1FCFL

So Tony, the server time posts for the forum are in a Time Zone I don't understand. 5 Hours earlier from EDT???  Is this because your server is based in the middle of the Pacific Ocean?

So Tony, the server time posts for the forum are in a Time Zone I don't understand. 5 Hours earlier from EDT???  Is this because your server is based in the middle of the Pacific Ocean?

Are you sure you're not talking about the forum time zone? (and no but I wish :D )

Guest itdominance

on a side note I wonder when Navy College will be approving Tuition Assistance Vouchers?  Classes start August 24th.

Guest itdominance

Why would they not?  :huh:

Tony,

I am just wondering when approvals will begin. I like to get mine scanned and emailed ASAP.

Guest Dusten

People lurking the boards like the results will be posted here first. :big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoti

For some of the spouses this is where they'll get word first that results are at least posted.

Guest Dusten

Last year's results were just removed from by BOL Command View...................................

Matter of time now.

As ync stirs the pot lol