FY16 Chief Selection Board

Career Development Board (CDB) (2015 Poll)  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Have CDBs been useful to you while going up for Chief?

• Yes
    • No
    • Have not attended one yet

Guest IT_wife

Best of luck to you all...I'm anxiously awaiting some form of communication from my husband who is currently deployed. Fingers and toes crossed!

Guest ADUBMECH1

Not this guy!  I wish I knew what I could do......Frustrated..  One more chance next year then the USS BACKYARD..

Guest HowToTrainYourDragon

I was giving one  of my guys grief for getting a donut without sharing. My CMC walked in and told me to step outside.

I made it!! God is good!!!!

I stepped back in and told my guy, oh how quickly  the tides have turned.  hahahah

Still praying for all of you who haven't heard anything yet!!

Guest itdominance

I haven't heard anything so taking that as a no! If I had they would have had me over ASAP. Congrats to everyone!

I will ride off into the sunset an FCPO.

Guest mrhpsn

Congrats to all selected, and to those who weren't keep pushing, it's hard to hear, but I've been there and when I was finally selected I never gave the disappointment a 2nd thought.

Guest Proud Navy Wife

Looks like we are going to be separated for 18 months.. my husband didn't get it.. so sad right now.  I don't know if he will want it his last time up next year. Now to make the decision to stay where we are or go back to the house we own in GA while he's deployed.. so completely bummed.

CONGRATS to all who got it.. I am so happy for you all though.. This is by far one of the most stressful ranks to pick up.